Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2008   #1
Prathen

Got the internet connection now too

Hey all. I got my wireless connection for the 360 now, so I can get online to play with everyone. I'm just not sure when people tend to play, so I thought I would ask on here and find out.

Also, my XBox Live id is Prathen Silver Please feel free to add me to your friends list if you wish.

I roam the land empty and free. Hey, wait a minute, don't point that at me!
Prathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #2
[SS]Hoopdaddy
Co Captian of Team XO

i got you on my friends list bro feel free to hook up when you see me on

"1 in a Row"
[SS]Hoopdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #3
Prathen

Thanks Hoopdaddy. I have looked over the Xbox live stuff, saw a way for people to be invited to the rooms a friend is in, but I did not see a way to join a friend in game other then being invited in. Am I missing something, or do you need to be invited in. If its invite only, how do you ask someone to invite you to their game?

Old 04-22-2008   #4
[SS]Hoopdaddy
Co Captian of Team XO

it will have a arrow beside their name and when you highlite their name it will say joinable but even if its full send them a message and you hook up that way

"1 in a Row"
Old 04-22-2008   #5
Bassani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prathen View Post
Thanks Hoopdaddy. I have looked over the Xbox live stuff, saw a way for people to be invited to the rooms a friend is in, but I did not see a way to join a friend in game other then being invited in. Am I missing something, or do you need to be invited in. If its invite only, how do you ask someone to invite you to their game?
I think some games will only let you join via someone else inviting you such as certain ranked games. As far as wanting to join someone that is on your friends list w/o being invited, look @ your list and while scrolling down your list, if you see a little arrow by their name, that means you can join the game that they are in.

If the game is by invite only, you would have to send a msg to that person, just click on whoevers name and you will see a couple different contact options, such as private chat, send msg whatever. when sending a msg, you will have the option to do a voice msg or text. Do whatever you feel more comfortable doing then send.

Hope that helps, if not, feel free to ask anything else...
Old 04-22-2008   #6
Prathen

Thanks guys, I will keep my eyes open for that the next time I see people in the games. Hopefully I will be able to catch a open training session or something, because I do not really understand the online games that well yet.

I tried to get you added to my friends list Bassani, but it told me that your list is filled up. Guess your quite popular. :) If a open spot comes up any time, feel free to send me a friend invite :)

Old 04-23-2008   #7
Bassani

Yea, lol. My list is full. That is the one thing that I do not like about LIVE is that your list can only be 100. I really wish they would bump it to 200. I dont really like to bump people off my list. But yes, I will keep you in mind if a spot opens up. Feel free to send me a quick msg though and I will reply back to you as this will be a cheap temp way for a friends list. For 30 days you have the option to keep the msg and you should be able to view my profile from that. Let me know if you have any problems sending me a msg.
Old 04-23-2008   #8
[SSr]BenDover

bass you can bump me to add him if you want. I can view another SS profile and then get to yours just as quick. That way you can have him on yours. let me know.
Old 04-23-2008   #9
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWO View Post
bass you can bump me to add him if you want. I can view another SS profile and then get to yours just as quick. That way you can have him on yours. let me know.
No just tell him to get rid of his groupies.

"I am an indestructible master of war" - Disturbed

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #10
Bassani

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWO View Post
Umm, stand by KWO, I think there is a guy or 2 on there that I dont play with. I'll make room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
No just tell him to get rid of his groupies.
What groupies? The ones that I play RB with? lol.

EDIT: Prathen, I sent you a inv...
Old 04-23-2008   #11
Prathen

Thank you very much Bassani.

Xbox live can hold 100 friends and your filled up? You must be very popular. Right now I have 5 people on my friends list, all of them sea snipers.

Hopefully I will catch you guys in a game sometime, it will be great to play with you all again. Just need to figure out what I am doing so I am not to much of a embaressment. ^.^

Old 04-23-2008   #12
Bassani

lmao, I guess, IDK why though, lol...

Anyway, yea, between the SS, <1> and some Devs & others from the SEAL league, that prolly takes up about 1/2 my list. I dont even play with everyone from my list, but I just hate to remove ppl...
Old 04-23-2008   #13
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Bassani View Post
Umm, stand by KWO, I think there is a guy or 2 on there that I dont play with. I'll make room...

What groupies? The ones that I play RB with? lol.

EDIT: Prathen, I sent you a inv...
No the ones that want your penis.

"I am an indestructible master of war" - Disturbed

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #14
[SS]Hoopdaddy
Co Captian of Team XO

Remove me from your list Bass, I don't like you anymore LOL.

"1 in a Row"