Go Back   [SS] Forums > Sea Snipers Website > S.E.A.L.
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2014   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

New Icons 64 Season 28 on the horizon!

We're getting ready to start the next season of SEAL. If you and your team are interested, here are some details so far...

We will be going back to HC S&D, however we will be playing TDM in it.

WHA? The bomb will not be in play, so the offense MUST kill the defense before the round ends or they lose.

Basic restrictions, no rockets or tubes, no thermals or trackers, etc.

Been a while since we've played a non-respawn mode where you just have to kill the other team. Gonna be fun.

If you and your team are interested, post in here with an email for us to contact you or PM me with your info.

We've emailed any active teams that either are currently in SEAL or have been in the recent past. This is your heads up everyone. If you want in, let us know asap!

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014   #2
[GU] xEAGEROGREx

Any team going to play this? TDM on SnD?

CLAN FOUNDER
[GU] xEAGEROGREx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014   #3
[SS]Rator

We know some teams are short on guys with an xbone, but if enough teams want to play and just in a different mode, let us know.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 05-23-2014   #4
[SS]Shooter
CO of Recruit Instruction

The game mode Rator is describing is similar to SUPPRESSION from Socom I/II, with the exception that the "attacking" team must kill the entire enemy team or they lose.

The emphasis on requiring total elimination (as opposed to Socom's scoring in Supression) forces the attackers to infiltrate into an area and chase down every LAST defender, no matter how entrenched he is. You must fight your way in and eliminate the entire enemy force. It plays very well on COD.

If it had a name, I think it would be called 'total elimination' mode.

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain!

Last edited by [SS]Shooter : 05-23-2014 at 02:35 PM.
[SS]Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014   #5
[GU] xEAGEROGREx

We can field a team and I fell confident that other teams would rally a return and interest in SEAL season 28 if a return to Search n Destroy was made. I realize what SEAL is about and how the seasons change, we have been around long enough to understand. I personally have enjoyed several of the game modes like the Search N Rescue last season and the Battielfield 3 season, along with other iterations SS provides. I do not believe an interest or passion will be present with TOTAL ELIMINATION. In my opinion the league is at its best when playing Hudcore Search N Destroy with one life to live it is intense. The best seasons we have played had 6-8 teams and this was the game mode. I would play in a season of that and I believe other teams would also come and game with that game setting. It will probably be the last season on Ghosts so why not make it a bang up season. I relize we are hungry to game and that fish is good but steak is even better. (lol)

CLAN FOUNDER
[GU] xEAGEROGREx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014   #6
[SS]Rator

The mode we were proposing was also non-respawn BTW. We just eliminated the bomb from the mode. Otherwise, it's exactly the same.

But as we said, if enough teams came to us and said they'd play an S&D season, we'd start it up.

Old 10-29-2014   #7
Bobibblesackin

My guys would definitely be interested in an S&D season! Hope to see you guys out there this year!!
Bobibblesackin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014   #8
[SS]Rator

Cool, sup B. We've got some other interested parties as well. Planning to play AW for a few weeks to rank up, get familiar, etc. then we'll work with everyone and develop a new format. Stay tuned, and if you know any other teams that might be interested and a good fit, send them here.

Thanks!

Old 11-04-2014   #9
[SemP]z0dd sP
SEAL

Hey guys! Its been a while. Getting my crew back to form in the new Advanced warfare. I would like to know if Semper Primus can participate in any new season of S.E.A.L. on Advanced warfare.
[SemP]z0dd sP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014   #10
[SS]Rator

Of course! We'll be getting things ready to go in a couple of weeks to give teams some time to rank up, get familiar with maps etc.

Keep an eye on the boards here and we'll keep everyone posted!

Old 11-04-2014   #11
IFx Johnson30

Hello everyone! I guess it's this time of year again.

IFx Johnson30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014   #12
[SS]Rator

Sup IFXers! We'll be touching base with all interested clans in a couple of weeks about the next season, stay tuned!

Old 11-05-2014   #13
IFx Johnson30

Sounds good and looking forward to it!

IFx Johnson30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014   #14
[SS]Rator

Anyone played any classic (non-exo) modes in private hardcore yet? We did it last night and it changes the game significantly. The maps seem different, a bit of a slower pace etc.

Let us know what you all think, and if you have any suggestions about next season's format.

Old 11-13-2014   #15
[GU] this is rocco

I played one game of core classic the other day and it doesn't even feel like the same game. It was on Riot (the prison map) and I was lost after being so used to jumping on the roofs and what not then going in there and being stuck on the ground. I prefer the exo jumping capabilities because though you may be vulnerable in the air it has the opportunity to reach a point that gives a tactical advantage over your opponents and if successful the reward outweighs the risk.

[GU] this is rocco is offline   Reply With Quote