Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2008   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Playstation boards

So this R.Marcinko mod on the PS boards has locked every thread i've replied to over there. All i was doing was replying to someone who was calling us out saying that we pushed our SEAL format on Slant Six which is obviously not true. I replied and it got locked. I made a new thread, locked. I made another thread, locked.

Ok, so i come back to the forums after over a year or so and everything i reply to gets locked?! WTF?!

The FIRST time i post on the Infinity Ward forums letting the community know that we've moved, this is the reply i get FROM THE DEVS...

"Glad to have you guys on the new forums. You did a FANTASTIC job on the strategy guide. We all loved it!

So i get that from IW and i get locked at the PS boards. Yeah, i think we made a good choice in games and communities...

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #2
PAs_SCORPION
Professional Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
So this R.Marcinko mod on the PS boards has locked every thread i've replied to over there. All i was doing was replying to someone who was calling us out saying that we pushed our SEAL format on Slant Six which is obviously not true. I replied and it got locked. I made a new thread, locked. I made another thread, locked.

Ok, so i come back to the forums after over a year or so and everything i reply to gets locked?! WTF?!

The FIRST time i post on the Infinity Ward forums letting the community know that we've moved, this is the reply i get FROM THE DEVS...

"Glad to have you guys on the new forums. You did a FANTASTIC job on the strategy guide. We all loved it!

So i get that from IW and i get locked at the PS boards. Yeah, i think we made a good choice in games and communities...

wow.. I know. Sorry about that. How quickly people forget.. its a shame. Well if its any consolation to you, you can drop by www.pro-assassins.com anytime and I guarantee your posts will not only NOT get locked, but they may even be stickied.. lol. Yea, their acting like a bunch of D bags over there.
PAs_SCORPION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Hey dont be sorry bro, its not your fault. I think most of the community knows whats up, but the mods are being fucking stupid and disrespectful. I just wanted to defend ourselves when we were being called out by Covert over there. He and i are friends (i did their logo and website) and hes a good guy, he was just mistaken about our influence.

And thanks for the invite bro, we appreciate that and will do.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote