Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation > [SS] 10th Anniversary
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2012   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary / Historical Item 27: Official [SS]Gear

The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary
Historical Item 27: Official [SS]Gear

Believe it or not, our official store has been up since about 2003. With over 50 different shirt designs, and tons of mugs, hats, mousepads, and more, the store has been our place for our gear for almost as long as we've been around.

http://www.cafepress.com/seasnipersstore

The store has been a great outlet for some really cool designs over the years...

We also create and sell all kinds of gear for the league too. Past winners get shirts made up specific to them and their team.

If you go poking around our shop you'll also see an entirely new section housing all of our 10th Anniversary gear. We don't mark these items up at all even though we can, since it's pretty much just all of our own guys that buy stuff from it.

You'll also see a section for EOD Mobile Unit 8 Gear, this is not our gear, but stay tuned tomorrow for more info on that.

The store has been a great place for us to just pick up a few things. Cafe Press lets you just print/buy one of whatever you want. Used to be that you'd have to buy a run of 200 shirts or something to just get one. Now we can just go pick up a few things to use as giveaways for Midnight releases, gifts, prizes, whatever.

We gave a bunch of shirts out to the IW guys for our MW3 trip I believe it was, and most of those guys have moved on to work at Respawn, but they did love the shirts. Here's a shot of us with Mark one of the producers at IW. Note the shirts!

And our recruit sig of the day is...

There have been so many, did we show you all this one yet? Hammy got sliced BTW.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012   #2
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

MARK!!!!!

He is a great guy. He was very helpful to us while we worked on the MW2 guide.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote