Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation > [SS] 10th Anniversary
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary / Historical Item 12: Community Service

The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary
Historical Item 12: Community Service

For the past 10 years the Sea Snipers have been dedicated to giving back to our communities.

Whether it's our troops, our local communities or the gaming community, we are always trying to share what we have with the world. Below is an example of some of our troop donations. [SS]Chief's boys Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit 8 or EODMU8 (which I have been granted honorary status in as well, GO THUNDERSTEALERS!) were the recipients of MANY boxes of goodies provided by the Sea Snipers.

They were extremely appreciative of all of our packages as well as the many messages we collected from civilians for them to read. We had sent them over a hundred of these messages which really gave them the boost they needed to keep going in the lonely places they fight for our freedoms.

We've donated to places like Able Gamers and provided our time volunteering at several local places such as no kill pet shelters and homeless shelters too.

We also had a member donate a new Nintendo Wii and a few games to a childrens hospital for the terminally ill kids.

Of course we're kinda known for the ton of free maps we've delivered over the years for free and the league we've been running since 2004 too.

We've continued to provide the most accurate, coherent intelligence on all of the guides we've worked on too. We take them very seriously and compile and test all of the information possible before sending off our final text. We hope you've all been able to learn something from the guides we've published since we hated to have to stop giving things away for free. It was just an opportunity we could not pass up.

Now we're able to reach a much broader range of players with the info we gather and we just hope it helps. Here's to another 10 years of giving back to the community that's given so much to us.

And our recruit sig of the day is...

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #2
DatGuy

don't leave me hanging, did that recruit make it or not?

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

lmao, no, wang bit it.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote