Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2009   #1
AEJustin1

XBOX 360 maxed out?

http://www.edge-online.com/news/we%E...ys-ea-games-vp

according to EA........... Yes

Patrick Soderlund, senior VP of EA Games Europe, claims that the company's developers have “maxed out” the Xbox 360.

"I like the Natal. It's an interesting device, so I'm truly impressed by Xbox. It's my personal favourite console,” he told the Official Xbox Magazine. “I think Microsoft is on a roll right now. They're doing really well. If I was Sony, I would have a headache, to be honest."

He then goes on to talk about the PS3’s potential, and whether more can be squeezed out of Xbox 360.

"Sony has a lot of good games this year. If you go to their [E3] booth, there's a very consistent, high quality product line-up and that will help them. I do think that we'll see developers inside the organisation getting to understand the PS3 better and I think that we're getting more power out of PS3 right now... I think that we've maxed out the 360 but we haven't maxed out the PS3."

If you don't stand behind our troops. Please feel free to stand in front of them...
PROUD to be an AMERICAN!
AEJustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote