Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation > [SS] 10th Anniversary
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary / Historical Item 3: SniperCon

The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary
Historical Item 3: SniperCon

What the F^*k is SniperCon?

The Sea Snipers Convention. We rent a house, take off and beat the crap out of each other for a few days. We try to do it every year, but sometimes finances prevent it. We've held 3 SniperCons over the past few years and they are ALWAYS a blast.

No one's landed themselves in prison yet, but we have had broken apendages, barfed our way out of bars, had fights with live crabs and got to shoot the Barrett .50 cal rifle.

One of the first things to remember about attending a SniperCon is to NOT fall asleep first. Chief made this mistake at our first SniperCon in Virginia Beach. Raiden couldn't resist trying to feed him a hot dog. (look closely and you'll see it)

These events are an awesome way to blow off steam from our everyday lives and get a little mancation away from the ladies. We get to bond with each other and finally put faces to names. Except for SportoFu who befriended an oven instead of hanging out with us. We were asking him who he was talking to, turned out, he was getting pissed because the oven wasn't responding to him...

Here's the link to the rest of what happened at our first SniperCon http://seasnipers.net/sc2005

In Vegas, we lucked out and one of our recruits happened to LIVE in Vegas. Well, we made the best out of that situation and had him do one of his recruit "taskers" while we were at the house. He did NOT know that we were going to SniperCon, let alone to Vegas. We told him to wear a bikini top and deliver pizzas to this house (OUR house) and he did. We had a naked Sea Sniper that we tied up and let loose, run past him as he opened the door with the pizza, screaming for help. Then we let him know who we were. Here's a pic and there's a video too lol...

Here's the link to the write up with pics http://www.seasnipers.net/sc2006

We highly recommend this type of outing for clans to meet each other if you can manage it. It's nothing but a great time and memories that last forever. Like this one where we found a guy passed out at a slot machine still holding his beer. We had to get a pic, he never woke up...

And our recruit sig of the day is...

Ben didn't make it.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #2
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

SniperCon was fun times. Why am I sooooo blury in that pic?!?! (too much Mt. Dew?)

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #3
DatGuy

hahahaha, the old drunk guy...good times

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote