Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2011   #46
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I heard a rumor that you are gay and the son of a sasquatch. Do you have proof to the contrary?

All of my rumors have a link to a reliable source (Accept what I just said above. That is as valid as your rumor.)

What do you mean by "lead SKU"?

From here: http://gamentrain.com/2011/05/modern...-release-date/

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 05-16-2011 at 02:29 PM.
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #47
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Midnight View Post
I heard a rumor that you are gay and the son of a sasquatch. Do you have proof to the contrary?

All of my rumors have a link to a reliable source (Accept what I just said above. That is as valid as your rumor.)

What do you mean by "lead SKU"?

whats SKU? I don't know, you seem to be the person with all the info in the world in this thread...why don't you tell me oh wise one.

my word is just rumor on this topic

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #48
Bassani

In August? That seems odd seeing as every other CoD has been in November, at least since CoD 4 anyway, dunno about any of the others prior...
Old 05-16-2011   #49
Bassani

After looking it up on Gamestops site, it looks as if that poster is wacked in MM/DD/YY order, Nov 8th looks to be the date...
Old 05-16-2011   #50
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

That is a European/Australian date order Bassani. They do DD/MM/YY. If you clicked o the link that I put up with the pic you would have read this:
Quote:
We ran into the image displayed below of an Australian poster displaying the November 8th release date of the highly anticipated title.

Old 05-16-2011   #51
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGuy View Post
you seem to be the person with all the info in the world in this thread...why don't you tell me oh wise one.
Correct. So don't argue with me again. lol

Seriously though. I provide links with all of my info. Without a link it is just you saying it. And there is no reason whatsoever for you to be a believable source for this.

If you have a link to back up the rumor cool. Otherwise it is your opinion. That's cool. Opinions are welcome. But call it what it is rather hinting at some un-named source.

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 05-16-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 05-16-2011   #52
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

You two want to get a fucking room or what? lol

Anyway - I don't see anything in the green screen videos that shows me anything exciting. I'll wait until the actual gameplay vids come around before commenting on the game itself. Anything prior to that is pure speculation - no matter what any links say. We all know that things can get removed and added at a moments notice. but still good info with the multiplayer maps and such.

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011   #53
VvV Moofy

I'm not looking fowards to MW3 anymore. Stuff i've seen makes it look like MW2 all over again. Nothing but tubes and BS shotguns. They need to make a game that has a time and skill element to use each class of gun. Black Ops snipers are a good example.

How we survive, is what makes us who we are.
VvV Moofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011   #54
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I am rather bored with the prestiging, the kill streaks, and the perks. Hoping/looking for something new.

prestige = time played with the sacrifice of half the time you play with most stuff locked so you can not use them

Kill streaks = one sided matches where the first team to get a KSR stays winning. This is why so many dashboard out of games. If you are going 5-0/7-0/11-0 why do you need more help????

Perks = special and unrealistic powers.

Old 05-17-2011   #55
VvV Moofy

I agree. They need to find a new catch. They need to make MW3 a cross between black ops and RB6V2

How we survive, is what makes us who we are.
VvV Moofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011   #56
DatGuy

Thats it Midnight, we shall duel...I call Daggers at Dawn.

One thing they better fix before Ill even come close to considering the game is the classic "bullets come from your forehead and not from your gun".

Soft spotting in COD is horrible and really takes away from the game.

This has to be fixed, as well as a re-imagining of the Multiplayer which may happen since IW isn't doing the multiplayer according to news reports.

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011   #57
Bassani

MW3 site from the CoD site...

http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/map.html
Old 05-18-2011   #58
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Reference added for DG here zing!

The first, full, official Modern Warfare 3 trailer is set to air this Monday during the NBA finals.

That's according to a NeoGAF user who says that a teaser for the next Call of Duty iteration was shown during the Oklahoma City Thunder and Dallas Mavericks NBA game last night.

The teaser apparently ended by showing the date May 23, hinting towards a full trailer reveal in the play-off finals on Monday evening. It'll be the first bit of Modern Warfare 3 publicity that hasn't come in the form of a leak.

Nothing is confirmed, obviously, but it wouldn't be the first time a Call of Duty game has been revealed during the NBA play-offs and it fits in with initial rumours that an official Modern Warfare 3 reveal is set for Tuesday 24 May, following the initial trailer reveal presumably.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011   #59
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

More on what Chief said on the MW3 facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203583023010486

Quote:
Tune in for the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 World Premiere on May 23rd

Watch the teasers (http://www.callofduty.com/mw3) and tune in for the Modern Warfare® 3 world premiere on May 23rd during game 4 of the Western Conference Finals on ESPN.

Old 05-18-2011   #60
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Activision comments on the Modern Warfare 3 leak:

Quote:
The Modern Warfare 3 leak was a mighty strange one. Normally when we talk leaks, we're referring to full playable builds making the rounds on torrent sites, not information dumps like we saw last week. Activision putting out a slew of trailers ahead of schedule was a decent enough response, I thought.

"Friday was a really interesting, a really kind of cool day," says Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg to Joystiq. "And while it's definitely not cool to steal other people's intellectual property, and while it's definitely not cool to leak stuff that's not yours, there are ways that you can respond that actually turn the lemons into lemonade."

"All that interest for us we knew was harnessable in a positive way. The other thing we wanted to do was, if there's gonna be a dialogue about our game, we want it to be between us and our fans and not between the leakers and our fans."

Hirshberg warns "not everything that was leaked is accurate," also commenting how "the leak itself is not solved, and it's better to let that unfold."

http://www.destructoid.com/activisio...k-201459.phtml