Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Forum Rules

Just so everyone is clear, i wanted to set forth some forum rules. Everyone is welcome here. Some content may not be suitable for minors. By registering on these forums, and viewing the content within, you absolve us from responisbility. We are not responsible for any lewd content or any disturbing imagery or words contained herein. View these forums at your own risk. Enjoy!

1. Keep the forums rated "R" (no genitalia, video of people being killed, gruesome imagery, sex acts etc. you guys know, use your best judgement)

2. No Religious Discussions. (dont get into who would win in a fight, Budda or Jesus, dont enforce your religious beliefs on others, you guys know what i mean here.)

3. No Morality Discussions. (This is close to the religious one, but if you think its right and ok to earn a living as a stripper, that's your business. Try to keep these issues to yourselves.)

4. Try to keep cursing to a minimum in public forums. (Please do your best, who knows who might visit)

5. No bashing in public forums. (If someone is causing a ruckuss, let me know about it, dont take matters into your own hands.)

6. No Racial slurrs or negatively charged posts.

7. No politically biased conversations please. (if you're a democrat, good for you. If you're a republican, good for you. Don't know what you are? That's good too. Like Bush, hate Bush, you're entitled to your opinion, just don't post it in here.)

8. No advertising, recruiting, spamming or soliciting of any kind without permission from the admin/leader [SS]Rator.

I think thats about it. As always, if you have a problem with anything or anyone, just email me about it and we'll take care of it.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
Old 07-27-2004   #2
Kitten Killer
Lieutenant

Don't post how to do a glitch
Old 07-30-2004   #3
UMMaDCoW
Lieutenant

Re: Forum Rules

Quote:
the only praying you should be doing is for a quick death when you see me coming)
MOL! Nice one.

Old 02-01-2005   #4
Mundane
Ensign

no promblem with that
Old 03-01-2005   #5
Lgndkllr777
I'm so tired...

Re: Forum Rules

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
2. No Religious Discussions. (dont get into who would win in a fight, Budda or Jesus, dont enforce your religious beliefs on others, you guys know what i mean here, the only praying you should be doing is for a quick death when you see me coming)
...praying is religous though... so... i dunno... im confused with these rules lol

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Shooter
dancingban dancingban dancingban Lgnd R00lez DANCINGPEP DANCINGPEP
Closed Thread