Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Chief's Warehouse
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2010   #1
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Psst! Wanna buy a baby?

My heart does not go out to the victim of the beatings.

I would hope that someone who is judged by his peers in this manner wakes up and realizes that some things are just worse than you see them yourself and makes a change for the better. There are far better ways to make a quick $25....like robbing a convenience store.....

Quote:
Man accused of trying to sell baby beaten in jail

(AP) – 4 hours ago

SALINAS, Calif. — Jail officials in California say a father accused of trying to sell his baby for $25 outside a Walmart is recovering after other inmates beat him.

Thirty-eight-year-old Patrick Fousek and 20-year-old Samantha Tomasini, of Salinas, pleaded not guilty to child endangerment and drug charges Friday.

Fousek appeared in court with a bruised eye and stitches. Sheriff's Cmdr. Mike Richards said the man was attacked Thursday at the Monterey County Jail. He also suffered two cracked ribs and is now being held away from the general population.

Fousek is accused of approaching two women Wednesday and asking if they'd like to purchase his 6-month-old.

He and Tomasini were arrested a few hours later at their home, and Child Protective Services took the baby.

Information from: The Monterey County Herald, http://www.montereyherald.com

Full Article Here.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #2
[SS]Switters
sweets to the sweet

so i'm sitting in my car during my break today and i look over to where a circuit city store used to be located. there is a new store coming soon and here are the signs advertising it. they made me think of the article midnight posted up. maybe the guy in the article should have gotten in touch with this new franchise, he could have gotten a wholesaler deal or something lol.

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

[SS]Switters is offline   Reply With Quote