Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-30-2006   #1
-BubbaGump-
/T\ -BubbaGump-

Top Socom Clan Site

Whats up SS? I haven't played with you guys for a while. Anyway, the Rev clan put up a Top Socom Clan Site and I thought I would put a link here for you guys for it. To me it looks like another way to get your site noticed. I realize SS really doesn't have that problem, but some of the smaller clans that frequent here may need some more put.

rev Clan Top Socom Sites

-BubbaGump- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #2
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Hey thanks bud!

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #3
-BubbaGump-
/T\ -BubbaGump-

No Problem.

Old 05-30-2006   #4
revscott
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Thanks Bubba, I was just about to post something on here but you beat me too the punch! lol

Welcome aboard [SS] Glad you decided to sign up. We were just commenting on how much traffic your site sees in the average day and thought you might be interested.

I don't know if Chief took off yet but I wanted to wish him luck and thank him for what he is doing over there for us! p.s. Be safe and we are looking forward to your homecoming!

anyway.................

If anyone else wants to sign up please feel free to visit the link posted at the top of the thread! and if you have questions PM me or email me at rev.scott@verizon.net or you can hit me up for info at my second home on the http://revclan.us forums! Thanks

revscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #5
[SS]Rator

Thanks bud, and no Chief hasnt left yet, soon tho, sucks for us. We are going to miss him.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 05-30-2006   #6
revscott
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Yeah it sucks when a good friend has to leave. How long is the tour?

Old 05-30-2006   #7
-BubbaGump-
/T\ -BubbaGump-

LOL, RevScott, I figured this site gets enough activity that we could get a few more clans on that site as well.

Be safe Chief and get back soon.

Old 05-30-2006   #8
[SS]Rator

unfortunately at least 2 years.

Old 05-31-2006   #9
revscott
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Quote:
Originally posted by -BubbaGump-
LOL, RevScott, I figured this site gets enough activity that we could get a few more clans on that site as well.
You are for sure right about that! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
unfortunately at least 2 years.
Bummer, Well I don't know where in Japan (I think that was where they said he was being dispatched) he is going but I hope they have High speed so he can check in every once in a while on here and maybe even Socom!

Old 05-31-2006   #10
[SS]Rator

Yep, he'll be on from time to time.

BTW, it might be cool for the site to have everyone submit a thumbnail of their site to be displayed next to their names? I know its like the top 3 get their banner shown, but maybe the top 3 can have larger shots of their site?

Just an idea.

Old 05-31-2006   #11
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I believe his boat is stationed out of
Yokosuka, Japan

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #12
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Midnight
I believe his boat is stationed out of
Yokosuka, Japan
Yikes...I didn't read the board last night, and already I have been written off...lol. Thanks everyone, I do leave soon to attent the Senior Enlisted Academy then on to USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 out of Japan...and Midnight what are you a bubble head? Only they call them boats..doorknob! It's a ship! But I will be on from time-to-time for sure....it just might be real late at night for some as the time zone differance.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #13
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Actualy everyone I knew called them boats. Maybe it's an east coast west coast thing...

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #14
revscott
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator

BTW, it might be cool for the site to have everyone submit a thumbnail of their site to be displayed next to their names? I know its like the top 3 get their banner shown, but maybe the top 3 can have larger shots of their site?

Just an idea.
Funny you should say that, I was looking at some DHTML and Java scripts that would produce a picture "on mouse over" (had used it a while ago on my navigation structure to show a page preview.) and I had been considering it on here too.

I'll give it some thought, I've been trying to keep the page somewhat small so it is really quick loading and easy to use, but a couple of other pics wouldn't slow it down took much!

I'm pretty happy with it's popularity, I was hoping to see 40 clans sign up by the end of June and we already have 31! Looks like we might make the mark! Thanks to everyone that signed up!

Old 06-01-2006   #15
revscott
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Chief
Yikes...I didn't read the board last night, and already I have been written off...lol. Thanks everyone, I do leave soon to attent the Senior Enlisted Academy then on to USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 out of Japan...and Midnight what are you a bubble head? Only they call them boats..doorknob! It's a ship! But I will be on from time-to-time for sure....it just might be real late at night for some as the time zone difference.
Weird, I have always called just about everything that floated a boat.....(Regardless of size) Well have yourself a safe trip and do me a favor and take in one of those Goat Shows I have herd so much about! LMAO

Honestly though..... Enjoy your tour, be safe, and thanks for your service!