Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation > [SS] 10th Anniversary
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary / Historical Item 29: The [SS]'s Gift to Rator

The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary
Historical Item 29: The [SS]'s Gift to Rator

It was Feb 2004 and possibly during out Socom 2 days that I suppose the Sea Snipers got together and decided to present me with a birthday gift. (pretty sure it was Cuervo and Raiden that orchestrated this BTW)

Really?! Um wow. Look closer...

and then I got emotional...

You know, I just do stuff for the team. I don't want presents, I don't want money, I just want to give the guys a place where they can have fun. We don't even collect dues anymore, I've just taken that upon myself to cover because I can. And why not? I started this clan and I will support it until I die however I can, and take care of my men as best I can.

I certainly didn't think that I was deserving of this gift, but knowing that the guys appreciated the work I'd done, meant a lot. It still means a lot. Every time I see it, I remember everything we've all gone through. All of these memories we've been posting, all of our matches, practices, seasons and tourneys, guides and snipercons, all of it.

And what gets me the most, is, here I am barking orders and shit and these guys go and present me with a gift like this. Damn. Now, don't take this out of context, but I love my men! Thanks to all of my operators that were in on this way back in the day, and to all my new operators. I'm still waiting for something from you new guys btw...

And our recruit sig of the day is...

MiYau made it, but then retired.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #2
[SS]Showstoper
XO of Recruit Instruction

Thank you Rator for all you've done past, present and in the future. I know you do a lot for us behind the scenes. I return he favor by working hard for you. Love this clan and the guys in it. Much appreciated. Semper Frates.

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.

Last edited by [SS]Showstoper : 10-29-2012 at 08:57 PM.
[SS]Showstoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

You do work hard Show. Thank you for that. All of the guys do, it's what makes us us.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #4
[SS]CJ

Must have been towards the end of SOCOM II cause I don't remember that.

[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017   #5
RIPCLAW

Nice gift!

C64 is where it all started!
RIPCLAW is offline   Reply With Quote