Go Back   [SS] Forums > Sea Snipers Website > Professional Work
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2010   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

015 Sea Snipers Author Halo Reach Guide!

Halo Reach: Strategy Guide
Multiplayer Authors

Midnight Release Event & On Location Pics
[SS]Rator and [SS]Midnight got to head out to Seattle and work at Microsoft to compile the multiplayer section of the Halo Reach guide. Another great experience for us and we were thrilled to be involved in one of the biggest games ever.

We worked with Phil Marcus on the MP section and we also marked out all of the weapons, vehicles, spawn points and objective locations on all of the maps. We didn't illustrate the maps this time as Bungie requested to use their own screenshots.

Midnight and I both ran the midnight release events at our local GameStops last night and what a trip. So much fun, and we got to meet a ton of cool people. Our stores ran a series of tournaments for prizes.

Brady Games and Microsoft furnished us with lots of goodies from Halo Encyclopedias, to guides, McFarlane action figures, shirts etc. We signed tons of stuff, I signed some kids' wallets lol, lots of guides, games, discs, shirts, hats and more.

I had a guy ask me if I wrote the MW2 guide, i said yes, he said "I can't thank you enough for that guide, because of that guide, I made it to the top of the Free for All circuit and won $6,000!". How awesome is that?!

Best,

[SS]Rator & The Sea Snipers®

[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote