Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Chief's Warehouse
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2013   #1
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Cards Against Humanity

I wasn’t really sure where to post this; either Games or General....but hey, why not post it up here?

Anyway, if you’ve never played Cards Against Humanity it’s a MUST!!! Sab, I promise you and LARPing crew would love this game.

This has got to be one of the funniest games and you can play it sitting in a bar. Hours and hours of laughter...

What I also love about this company is that they allow you to download the PDF version and go to Staples or Office Max or wherever to make your own set. Anyway....if you want to get away from console gaming and enjoy some good ol’ fashioned people interaction fun. Chief gives this game Two Thumbs up!

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #2
[SS]Twist
I'm a REAL boy.

I have heard of this game, but never played it. What kinda things does it have you do?

[SS]Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013   #3
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Basically everyone draws ten cards (white). The person who most recently pooped begins as the Card Czar and plays a Black Card.

Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one white card, face down, to the Card Czar. He or she will shuffle them, then read them out loud. Whichever the Card Czar finds the funniest wins a point.

He are some examples:

The underlined words/phrase would be the white card that's played. These are just examples of phrases that you can have. Trust me, there's a billion of them. One of the funniest we had:

Granny always likes it _______? Answer: in the butt!

That was the best one played. Anyway....just throwing it out there. Trust me, HOURS of drinking enjoyment is had playing this game....

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
Old 11-14-2013   #4
[SS]Twist
I'm a REAL boy.

SniperCon official game? It looks like a Navy man's dream!

Old 11-14-2013   #5
[SS]Sabotage
Eyes In The Skies

I've played this game many time Twist and it is great. I have a whole deck of make your own cards and those are even more fun.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
[SS]Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013   #6
[SS]Twist
I'm a REAL boy.

sounds like underways will be way more interesting.

Old 12-05-2013   #7
Rush
Goonies Never Say Die!

Chief,

I purchased this and the 3 expansion packs from Amazon. Instant party hit! Most of the time, people cant even read the cards out loud bc they are crying laughing.

I am very interested in "Creating your own set". Making cards with your friends names on them brings everything to a new level. So happy you picked this game up. Note: the game plus all 3 expansions is about $70 bucks, shipping included.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #8
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Chief,

I purchased this and the 3 expansion packs from Amazon. Instant party hit! Most of the time, people cant even read the cards out loud bc they are crying laughing.

I am very interested in "Creating your own set". Making cards with your friends names on them brings everything to a new level. So happy you picked this game up. Note: the game plus all 3 expansions is about $70 bucks, shipping included.
We're in the process of making our own cards as well....

Old 02-03-2014   #9
[SS]CJ

Played this game yesterday at the anti-superbowl party I went to. We played for hours. Very fun game. We played with a phantom hand about 30% of the time and I was amazed at how many times the phantom hand won.

[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014   #10
[SS]CJ

Online version. A virtual copy of CAH.

http://pyx-2.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote