Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2016   #1
-Spall-

Hey [SS]

Good evening guys! I know most of you probably won't remember me, so I'll give a quick intro. I'm an old Socom vet who used to run with the General Taktiks way back in the day. We had the honor and privilege of getting to scrim and play in some of the first SS Tourneys. Along with the guys from Wu-Shu Warriors and Tactical Assassins, Sea Snipers were among our favorite teams to hang out with!

I wanted to thank you guys for the birthday wishes, I know it's an automated thing, but no other site I'm registered with does that. While I'm here, I'd love to hear how you guys are doing and what you've been up to. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving as well!

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment."
-Spall- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016   #2
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

Sup Spall!

Old school indeed, most of us are still kickin it. Currently on XBox1 with Modern Warfare Remastered. I remember your clan we had a blast in all those old tourneys. Good to hear from you!

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016   #3
-Spall-

Hey Snakebite, good to hear from you! I have some fond memories from those days, I still keep two copies of Socom 2 that I LAN when I want to just run around the maps from time to time. :)

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment."
-Spall- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016   #4
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

General Taktiks!

I totally remember you guys from back in the day!

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote