Go Back   [SS] Forums > Sea Snipers Website > S.E.A.L.
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2011   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 S.E.A.L. Sea Snipers Evade & Assault League

What is S.E.A.L.?
S.E.A.L. stands for Sea Snipers Evade and Assault League. S.E.A.L. was started in 2004 on the PS2 for SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALS. The league is more of a fight club than a corporate ladder, and we keep the number of clans low. The league provides its members with a controlled environment to enjoy organized match play, and an alternative to currently available gaming ladders.

We only host one league in one title on one console at a time. The number of teams will change, the mode and restrictions may change, and the title may change, but every round counts here. If you win a round, you get a point. All points get tallied over the season to determine your standing. If you don't make it into the playoffs, you still have a chance to win the Best of the Rest bracket.

You’ve never played anything like the S.E.A.L. before. If you and your clan think you’re ready for something new and different and want to compete with some of the best, click the “Join” link and fill out the form to apply for entry. You and your clan will be contacted to participate in a scrimmage to test your skills and your personalities to see if you will be a good fit for the league.

Clans are selected on several criteria, and you will be researched as part of the process. Not all clans that apply will get in. Please be sure to include an email address in your application so we can contact you.

Go to http://seasnipers.net/seal for more info, and click on the "Join" button to apply for the upcoming season.

Best,

[SS]Rator & The Sea SnipersŪ

[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #2
snake 66

hi sea snipers just want to let you no to count us in for season 1 of the seal league for black ops 2 and like you stated there is nothing as good as the seal league out there its number 1
snake 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #3
[SS]Rator

Sweet, and thanks for the compliment!

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
Old 11-20-2012   #4
[SS]Sabotage
Eyes In The Skies

Thank you Snake.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
[SS]Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013   #5
snake 66

that time of the year again would like to let you guys no count us in please
snake 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013   #6
[SS]Rator

oh ok , go here and fill this out. It'll be on Ghosts on the ONE.

http://seasnipers.net/seal/join.html

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!