Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2009   #11
Elm11

Hello all,

I'm just wondering, aside from the twofold problem of recruiting being closed, and me being too young (by a large margin) to apply for the SS, is it alright if i stay here on the forums?

I bought the strategy guide when i got mw2, and it's been a colossal hand in finishing the campaign on verteran and doing the spec ops missions with my brother =).

If nothing else, i'd just like to say thanks to the various Snipers who put all the effort into the book, and wish you luck for your tournaments =D.

Oh, and while we're at it, the classes you've recommended for the various levels in online play (or at least those actaully viable at level 31, only got mw2 a fortnight ago, and i've had exams) have been absolutely brilliant, especially the sea sniper class you made for the sub base level. (just a point, i find that thermal for the barrett is more valuable than heartbeat sensor for it).

Oh, and if anyone cares, my name is Mark, i come from Canberra Australia, i have frustratingly poor internet (normally only 50-100ms ping on mw2 xbox live wireless), i'm 13 and probably shouldn't be bothering you, and i'm in year nine (if you're wondering, i was accelerated twice, yes XD).

Last edited by Elm11 : 12-02-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Elm11 is offline   Reply With Quote