Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation > [SS] 10th Anniversary
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2012   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

015 The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary / Historical Item 31: Thank you

The Sea SnipersŪ 10th Anniversary
Historical Item 31: Thank You

Today isn't really a historical item, it's more of a thank you to everyone for the help and support they've given me and the team over the years.

Thank you to Raiden who helped organize our very first tryouts and ran our Field Ops office for so many years.

Thanks to Cuervo who got us set up with all of our matches on Socomclans.net and eventually helped create SEAL.

Thanks Ful Breach who had our first SS swag made for each of us including boonie hats and tshirts.

Thank you Snakebite for his ridiculously hard work on the COD World at War guide, and for being there for us for over 9 years no matter what.

Thanks to Grunt who scrambled and did all he could to get military clearance to help us complete the MW3 project.

Thank you to Sport for keeping the oven company, and making sure all of our men get the awards they deserve and have earned.

Thanks to Shooter for his brilliant recruit songs and management of the recruitment program.

Thank you Midnight for your work on the Halo Reach project and helping out in just about every officers position we've ever had.

Thanks to Teetoe for his work on the video he put together and the organization he did to make SniperCon Vegas happen. (and bikini pizza)

Thanks to Grifter for always breaking something when we're around, and for your help on the MW2 guide even with a concussion.

Thanks to Showstoper for his tireless efforts in training recruits, and being an explemplary Sea Sniper.

Thanks to Wally for running our Field Ops office, all the time, and for your help on various guide projects.

Thanks to Hoopdaddy, who despite missing out on 4 years, is still the model Sea Sniper he ever was.

Thanks to Switters for representing the [SS] at our midnight release events, and the help he provides to everyone when they need it.

Thanks to Sabotage for his fantastic work on our Black Ops video, and in his new officer role at the PR department.

Thanks to Hobo for co-running our Field Ops division and helping his brothers whenever they need it.

Special thanks to Chief who came up with this idea for the historical item of the day, got us our first guide project, set up our first SniperCon, and finally retired from the Navy so he could help us work on the MW3 job.

Thank you to all of those that have come and gone and helped while you were here. We appreciate it.

We would also like to thank all of you who might be reading this and have supported us over the years. All of the clans who've played in SEAL, all of the players we've played with, and all of our forum friends and everyone we've met on our guide projects.

Thank you to all of our significant others who let us do what we do. It's not easy to just let your Sea Sniper go off for a week or two at a time to go play video games, thanks ladies of the [SS]!

Finally thanks to all of those that have given us a chance. Piggyback Interactive, BradyGames, & Infinity Ward. We hope our work met your expectations.

So thanks! While I get a lot of credit for the Sea Snipers, as you can see, it is really my men that make it go. Thank you boys, and here's to another 10 years of awesome!

Also, from now on, October is now Sea Snipers History Month.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote