Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2006   #1
BYRD915
Intelligence Officer

The Elite Assault League that Shadow Force is holding

All about The Elite Assault League that Shadow Force is holding. We at Shadow Force Clan would like to invite you all to try out for our New Elite Assault League. Eleven (11) week season. Two (2) matches per week. One (1) map per match. Play both sides. Each team will choose a map and side. No cheating. No weapons restrictions. Sounds good I know. But you'll be asking if you could get in? Well if you are seeing this then you got a shot in being in it. You think your Clan got what it takes? Well we do or I wouldn't be here. Here what you need to do.

You will need to post your Roster. That is all the clan members that will be in the League. We got a forum for that. And We will need you to pick one of your clan members to be the clan rep. Who ever that maybe will have to post the Match Reports and Roster for the clan and Sign up your clan for the poland season. We got a forum for that too. Find all you need at www.ShadowForceClan.com . I will be look forward to your Sign up. And hope that you get in. There are only 8 spots and It is fulling up fast. Better to sign up now then later.

Here are all the Rules

Here is where you can SignUp

Here is where you can put your Roster

The password will be given to each clan leader or clan rep. They will pass it on to thier clan. We will try to keep the same password all season.
We will hold sign ups untill 8 clans have signed up.

Good Gaming to you,
Holla Back.
[SF]BYRD915

From the Shadows..........One Force, One Mission!!

BYRD915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #2
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Thanks for the invite guys, we will not be able to attend, but the invite is much appreciated, good luck with it!

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #3
BYRD915
Intelligence Officer

As you know your alway welcome t join us and anything we do. But thanks for letting us know and I will be sure to tell USAKOWBOY that you will not be making it. Sorry that you can not make it But I know you got better things to do.(lol) j/k.dancingban

Your Boyz of [SF]
[SF]BYRD915

From the Shadows..........One Force, One Mission!!

BYRD915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #4
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

lol no not better, just other. thanks again and have fun.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote