Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2010   #31
hasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasha View Post
just so yall know....the info on sams club purchases has changed. if you made your electronics purchase before november 1, 2008 you can still take it back for a full refund or exchange. as of nov 1 it is now only 90 days on electronics. if it changes back i will let yall know.
correction: as of nov 1 2009 not 2008

hasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010   #32
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Hey guys, hows everybody doing? I havent been here in months....
Well, I remember asking all kinds of questions about the XBOX360 and I was about to buy it but I lost my job and things started to get a little crazy for me and my family so buying a 360 wasnt one of my priorities BUT now that I have a job again I am planning to buy a 360 as soon as I get my life a little more stable... my question is, since the recruting its closed how long would I have to wait for you to start recruiting again?? I mean theres no hurry because I dont even have the XBOX yet but Im just curious.....
[SSr]PhilYurcracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010   #33
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

lol, well glad to hear youre back on your feet, and as for recruiting, you can put your application in but we can't tell you how long it'd be before you get a tryout. We've got one recruit going thru the process now, and 2 in line behind him as well as maybe 5-6 other possible applicants.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010   #34
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Geez!!! So in other words its not gonna happend any time soon lol... Oh well thats ok, thats gonna give me time to buy my 360 and get use to it...
Old 04-14-2010   #35
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Hey guys hows it going? I just got my new xbox360 and all I can say is "WOW" what a difference... only one question, what devise do you use to recharge your batteries? I know theres a couple but which one is the one you all use? oh! and as far as my 360 I got the new Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Conviction Special Edition Bundle it rules, I am soo excited lol well, I dont want to be a pain in the read but since you guys are not recruting at the moment at least I would like to play with some of you, I dont like to botter anybody because you might denied my request so I am going to leave my tag so you can add me and have a couple of plublics... add DEADLYWARGHOST
Old 04-14-2010   #36
Bassani

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPREME_HOMICIDE View Post
what devise do you use to recharge your batteries?
This is what I have, as far as I know, it comes with 1 pack, I have 3 packs in total & just keep rotating them so I always have a fresh pack.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...uickchargekit/

You can also go with the plug & play which I also have but almost never use it

White
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...playchargekit/

Black
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...hargekitblack/
Old 04-14-2010   #37
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Cool, thanks.
Old 04-15-2010   #38
Bassani

yep, np
Old 04-27-2010   #39
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Guys I have a question, as you know I barely got my xbox360 2 weeks ago, well today I decided to play when I got home, I started the xbox and signed me in with no problem but after 10 seconds it freezes and stays like that.... then what I did was unplugged the ethernet cable and it works just fine.... I play the game with no problem, then I plugged the cable back in and the problem is back.... does any of you have any idea of what could be the problem and what could be the right solution??
Old 04-27-2010   #40
[SS]Rator

hmm, could be a bad port, bad cable, bad router port, try a diff cable first, then if that doesnt work, try direct connecting from your modem right to your 360.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 04-27-2010   #41
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

I already tried a different cable then i try direct from the modem and still the same... geezz I feel like kicking the crap out of this shit haha
Old 04-28-2010   #42
[SS]Rator

then its gotta be a bad port on the 360. thats the only thing left it could be, no? have you tried a different game? or no game at all?

Old 04-28-2010   #43
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

I was downloading some mw2 icons, I cancel the download and started working just fine.... I was about to send it in to microsoft lol
Old 04-28-2010   #44
[SS]Rator

nice

Old 04-30-2010   #45
[SSr]PhilYurcracken

Thank for your help Rator, youre the man..... BTW, start recruting already man lol