Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2007   #61
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

omfg awesome! And yes, we may keep that up there for a while since we are still a resource for socom intel and maps.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #62
[SS]Rator

BTW, know whats funny, if you look at that screenshot of our site on the TSS site, look at the main breaking news scroller, read what it says lol, omg, i took that pic so long ago, kinda funny...

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 05-25-2007   #63
DatGuy

its weird that as soon as you announce your retirement...people start losing their minds

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #64
[SS]Rator

Who's retired?! Just a new tour of duty, vegas baby, vegas...

Old 05-25-2007   #65
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Who's retired?! Just a new tour of duty, vegas baby, vegas...
lol RIGHT, I got ya...

Old 05-26-2007   #66
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
BTW, know whats funny, if you look at that screenshot of our site on the TSS site, look at the main breaking news scroller, read what it says lol, omg, i took that pic so long ago, kinda funny...
LOL rofl

That was coincidence right? a1surprise

LOL rofl

right? a1surprise

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #67
Devil-Fish
Ensign

Good luck to you guys on your Vegas tour! I have not played the multiplayer. It is that good?

It's been a bit Bassani - How is it going?

[PAs] est. '03 - Nothin' but Respect -
Devil-Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #68
Bassani

Quote:
Originally posted by Devil-Fish
Good luck to you guys on your Vegas tour! I have not played the multiplayer. It is that good?

Thx Fish. Ya Vegas is pretty cool, hit us up sometime. I been ok, you?
Old 05-26-2007   #69
Devil-Fish
Ensign

Good, thanks for asking. I have been trying out a bunch of games. I guess Vegas is going to have to be next one. LoL

How was the move? Moving always sucks!

Old 05-26-2007   #70
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:

Yes it is. Of course I am compairing it to S3/CA. It is very much like the feel of gameplay from S1/2. 7 man squads also like S1/2's 8 man squads. It is mostly FPS but has a "cover system" that puts you in TPS when firing from behind cover. So in it's own way the view is very similar to SOCOM's TPS. The FEEL of the game is very smoth and the graphics are spectacular.

RB6v will be coming out on the PS3 before the SOCOM map pack 2 for those sticking it out on the PS3. winksmiley

Old 05-26-2007   #71
Devil-Fish
Ensign

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Midnight
Yes it is. Of course I am compairing it to S3/CA. It is very much like the feel of gameplay from S1/2. 7 man squads also like S1/2's 8 man squads. It is mostly FPS but has a "cover system" that puts you in TPS when firing from behind cover. So in it's own way the view is very similar to SOCOM's TPS. The FEEL of the game is very smoth and the graphics are spectacular.

RB6v will be coming out on the PS3 before the SOCOM map pack 2 for those sticking it out on the PS3. winksmiley
Thanks for the heads up Midnight, and Wow on the map pack comment. So, true!

Old 05-26-2007   #72
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up Midnight, and Wow on the map pack comment. So, true!
Ya it is very disapointing. Many who bought the HD in S2 for the large amount of D/L content that was supposed to come out got boned. And here we are in S3 with the exact situation (thank goodness we did not have to buy $100 worth of hardware this time, flash drives are much cheaper).

So for confrontation they have the gumption to make the exact same claims for DLC? I don't believe them. The anouncment of this upcoming title did not phase me one bit. I said "meh".

IF it comes out. IF it is actually good. IF the DLC actually happens. THEN I may concider checking it out myself. Of course I will have to sell the other half of my soul to be able to afford it.

Old 05-27-2007   #73
Devil-Fish
Ensign

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Midnight
Ya it is very disapointing. Many who bought the HD in S2 for the large amount of D/L content that was supposed to come out got boned. And here we are in S3 with the exact situation (thank goodness we did not have to buy $100 worth of hardware this time, flash drives are much cheaper).

So for confrontation they have the gumption to make the exact same claims for DLC? I don't believe them. The anouncment of this upcoming title did not phase me one bit. I said "meh".

IF it comes out. IF it is actually good. IF the DLC actually happens. THEN I may concider checking it out myself. Of course I will have to sell the other half of my soul to be able to afford it.
Of course I will have to sell the other half of my soul to be able to afford it.

No doubt about that. I was one of those fortunate ones that bought the HD right when it came out. I believe the sales of the HD was the biggest let down that SONY has yet to date. (that's a whole other story) LoL

Old 05-28-2007   #74
DatGuy

Quote:
Of course I will have to sell the other half of my soul to be able to afford it.

No doubt about that. I was one of those fortunate ones that bought the HD right when it came out. I believe the sales of the HD was the biggest let down that SONY has yet to date. (that's a whole other story) LoL
Im gonna have to go with PS3 sales are the biggest disappointment for sony to date

Old 05-28-2007   #75
S10Draven
bitch

the hdd was a total waste of money. me and my wife both played socom but luckily i beta tested ffxi so i got a free hdd, we only had too take in the ass once from sony. luckily it was her ;)
S10Draven is offline   Reply With Quote