Old 03-08-2012   #481
Tagger

Enjoyed that :)

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012   #482
Rush
Goonies Never Say Die!

"PSA: Black Ice, Black Box and Negotiator out for Call of Duty Elite subscribers on Xbox 360 today"
by David Hinkle on Mar 13th 2012 8:00AM

"Today you should find three new stomping grounds in Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360, provided you're a premium member of the Call of Duty Elite service. Black Ice and Negotiator, a pair of Spec Ops maps we were able to try out last week, and multiplayer locale Black Box, have been deployed in Modern Warfare 3.

If you're not on board with Elite, you can pick up these maps -- along with Liberation, Piazza and Overwatch -- as part of the Content Collection #1 DLC pack on Xbox 360 from March 20."

-Source www.joystiq.com

Ps. Chief... You're slacking!!

Last edited by Rush : 03-13-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012   #483
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012   #484
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Modern Warfare 3 Black Box glitch to be fixed by Friday

Quote:
It seems that Black Box, the latest downloadable content for Modern Warfare 3 has a glitch, where a fix for it is already in the pipeline – you just need to wait for one more day before it hits the decks running. The glitch can be exploited at the moment, and cheaters who decide to risk it all will be banned if caught exploiting the glitch. According to Robert Bowling’s tweet, “There’s a glitch in Black Box that allows you to get under the map. Fix already in the works, out by Friday. Don’t exploit, we’ll be banning.” I guess that’s that – just play nice, or don’t play at all until the patch is applied if you want to save yourself the trouble of ranting against cheaters.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
Old 03-22-2012   #485
[SS]Wally
‘The Umbrella Man’

Wow

"Guns don't kill people, lasers do." - Wally
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders". - Ted Nugent
Born On Date: 1-30-2007
[SS]Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #486
[SS]SportoFu
Canadian Chuck Norris

Wow? I just checked this post for a "wow"? Ugghh.

[SS]SportoFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #487
[SS]Wally
‘The Umbrella Man’

Touché bro. I just checke this post for an ugh

"Guns don't kill people, lasers do." - Wally
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders". - Ted Nugent
Born On Date: 1-30-2007
[SS]Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #488
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Double XP Weekend tweeted from Robert Bowling!!

Quote:
Turning on Double XP for everyone on Modern Warfare 3 this weekend! All platforms and playlists included. #MW3

Old 03-24-2012   #489
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Modern Warfare 3 ‏ @MW3Updates
Double XP being extended because of server issues. Also, beware of game invites from unknown players; hacked lobbies have been popping up.
Quote:
Robert Bowling ‏ @fourzerotwo
Do not accept game invites or join Private Matches from any player you don't know & trust in #MW3. There are dirtbags up to dirtbag things.
Good news is more 2X-XP, bad news is that if you join the wrong room unwittingly you can get perma banned....or stats reset....or in some way punished for trying to meet new people...

DON'T MEET NEW PEOPLE IN MW3!!!!!

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #490
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

wow. Awesome movie short.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #491
Tagger

Yep. That's full of awesome.

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #492
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Damnnnnn no doubt. That was very well done. They had to have some money backing to make that....explosions, equipment looked spot on, an aircraft. Very nice...

Old 03-27-2012   #493
DatGuy

if it was really based on COD the guns would be aiming themselves...they need to remake
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #494
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Players to Enact Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Blackout Day on April 20th to Protest State of the Game

Quote:
A movement is beginning to gain some small momentum in the Call of Duty community. That is MW3 Blackout (#MW3BlackOut and @MW3BlackOut on Twitter), a movement to darken the servers of Modern Warfare 3 by refusing to play the game on April 20th, 2012.

Some community members feel that it is the only way to get Activision and Infinity Ward to sit up and take notice of their grievances with what they perceive as an incomplete game and a non-caring developer and publisher.

Will it work? It’s hard to say, but if there is a large single day drop in online play, it could be enough for someone to notice. But it could take far more than that for action to be taken on the part of the companies.
Here’s a video created by the organizers.

Old 03-28-2012   #495
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

And I found an article that must have been written by Shooter....

Call Of Duty Doesn't Need A New Engine, It Needs Hot Chicks!

Quote:
Forgive me, I'm in kind of a weird mood.

I swear this article has a point, though. Just bear with me. And try not to spend too long ogling the picture (you’ll have to hit the linky above to see the hot chick); if the girls I saw who signed up for the army looked like that, I'd probably be stationed overseas right now.

Anyway, everyone keeps saying Call of Duty desperately needs a new engine. And it does, of course; you can't keep using the same one forever and although the developers have gotten a surprising amount of mileage from the engine that debuted in 2005, it's definitely showing its age. I think that much was obvious in last year's Modern Warfare 3. But wait a minute; let's think about this...maybe the franchise is missing the one thing it needs to vault it into yet another stratosphere.

Yeah, hot chicks. Hot military chicks in fatigues or something. Look, ask any Hollywood director; if you're going to make a movie geared toward the 18-35 male demographic, and it's all about flashy brainless action, it's inevitable that one must also have a hot girl somewhere (or several hot girls, preferably in a hot tub at some point). It's a standard rule in cinema, I swear. So basically, forget about the time, effort and resources required to create a new engine, and just adopt a few God of War-like scenes for the tired war veterans. Take a break from the battlefield and hang out with certain scantily clad vixens. Hey, it's kinda realistic.

What, you think women aren't part of the deal with these guys? What else do they have to do with their downtime? The horrors of war and surviving death must be tempered by soft flesh, yes? Heck, after asking the Hollywood movie guy, ask a colonel about the necessity of morale, and what often heightens morale. So not only would such an addition be strategically sound from a marketing standpoint, it would also make sense.

There.