Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-15-2009   #31
Bassani

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Steve-O View Post
I need to buy an X-box.....
QFT...

I've got a PSN ID, but my PS3 died a while back, no point in adding me because I have no way to get on, lol
Old 12-16-2009   #32
Tagger

Got the I'm Rich I completed but no emblem. Do you have to complete the entire set of challenges to get the logo?
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #33
DatGuy

I'm Rich 2

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #34
Tagger

Thanks Dat. I like the challenges in MW2 better than CoD4. I just don't enjoy doing this one. I die alooooot.
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009   #35
[SSr]LouSaynis

If you play on 3rd person team tactical, there is a good chance of playing on domination, CTF, or Demolition which has the other team concentrating on specific areas of the map. And since it is 3rd person, you can plant the C-4 and then hide completely out of harm's way and detonate when somebody enters the blast zone. Hope this helps fsome people. ^_^
Old 12-16-2009   #36
Bassani

Or you could just go join your buddy who just found a empty 3rd person cage match and just happens to be so even that you kill each other going 1 for 1, but you're so elite that you keep owning him with C4 getting your paybacks that way and WHAM, in 2 matches, you have your SS emblem =)

This is actually probably the easiest way to do it...
Old 02-26-2010   #37
Zucaro

Since I'm just 3/4 the way there I wouldn't mind trying this out. I've been playing too much S&D and that's not going to finish it up.

Last edited by Zucaro : 02-27-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Zucaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #38
damien

hi how do you get it can any one get it
damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #39
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
hi how do you get it can any one get it
This is all explained earlier in this thread. Yes anyone can get it.

"I am an indestructible master of war" - Disturbed

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010   #40
[SSr]LouSaynis

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
No, youd have to do it in a cage match, have someone join on you immediately, then trade off c4-ing each other for the both of you to get it. You can't rank up in a private room. And yes its level 47, then 25 payback kills with c4.
In this post
Old 03-03-2010   #41
TR1KSTER

I get tired of explaining the emblem to people that it is the emblem of the clan that wrote the strategy guide. Then they reply "who's that" I say it's the SS emblem for Sea Snipers. And they run their mouth saying "You're a fu<%!#@ liar Infinity Ward comes up with everything and doesn't do stuff for people like that". They make me laugh on the inside. I just sit there and say to myself it's okay I know something they don't, I actually read stuff that isn't always on a tv it's okay. lol.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #42
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1KSTER View Post
I get tired of explaining the emblem to people that it is the emblem of the clan that wrote the strategy guide. Then they reply "who's that" I say it's the SS emblem for Sea Snipers. And they run their mouth saying "You're a fu<%!#@ liar Infinity Ward comes up with everything and doesn't do stuff for people like that". They make me laugh on the inside. I just sit there and say to myself it's okay I know something they don't, I actually read stuff that isn't always on a tv it's okay. lol.
thats funny, its weird people don't believe plain fact

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #43
Bassani

Could always refer them to our site and then they will see it is the same or you can tell them to pick up a copy of the guide too, it's plastered all over it inside the MP section...
Old 03-03-2010   #44
TR1KSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Bassani View Post
Could always refer them to our site and then they will see it is the same or you can tell them to pick up a copy of the guide too, it's plastered all over it inside the MP section...
I have done that to people and then some say "I think you've embarrassed yourself enough by lying." I'm like whatever dude. Read a book preferably the strat guide.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010   #45
Chili Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1KSTER View Post
I have done that to people and then some say "I think you've embarrassed yourself enough by lying." I'm like whatever dude. Read a book preferably the strat guide.
You can say that again.

I got the "I'm Rich" title a while ago, but im still tryin to get the SS emblem the hard way, but its tough when all i play is HC S&D w/ S.E.A.L. rules. lol

I would think a lot of clans wouldn't use it out of jealously (IF they knew it was for a clan). I want to get it bad, but i doubt i'll wear it often. I'd feel dirty.. like wearing another clans tags.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem..
GT - Chili327
www.GameLobby.com
Chili Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote