Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2011   #301
S10Draven
bitch

man i forgot how fast paced mw games were..im used to the slow pace of black ops lol...but its just as fun :D
S10Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #302
DatGuy

the maps are very poorly designed from what I can see so far...no real logical flow.

I'll have to put more time in, but this is my first impression so far.

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #303
[SS]SportoFu
Canadian Chuck Norris

Yeah, I thought they were going to tone down all the sight lines, but I get shot from every angle possible. When you think you got yourself covered, BOOM, you're shot in the back.

It's either all the different paths and routes or the spawns suck again. Wait, I already know the spawning is terrible.

I'm expecting a patch by next week lol.

[SS]SportoFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #304
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]SportoFu View Post
Yeah, I thought they were going to tone down all the sight lines, but I get shot from every angle possible. When you think you got yourself covered, BOOM, you're shot in the back.

It's either all the different paths and routes or the spawns suck again. Wait, I already know the spawning is terrible.

I'm expecting a patch by next week lol.
oh the spawning...

I cant count how many times last night I was spawned into a spot where at least 3 enemies were looking right at me

Old 11-09-2011   #305
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

That's the only problem I have with it so far. Spawn, dead, spawn, dead, spawn, dead..... some kiddies already have the spots memorized and have their sites trained on them.

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #306
[SS]Snakebite

Anyone have trouble with the prestige tokens? I made sure to prestige on all 4 previous titles but only got 1 token when I logged in. lame

Old 11-09-2011   #307
[SS]Showstoper
XO of Recruit Instruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Snakebite View Post
Anyone have trouble with the prestige tokens? I made sure to prestige on all 4 previous titles but only got 1 token when I logged in. lame
I got all mine. I was like, WTF? I'm a rockstar now

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.
[SS]Showstoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011   #308
DatGuy

Quote:
didnt even know about it.

Old 11-10-2011   #309
AEJustin1

It's not a bad game at all, but I just can't shake the feeling that I've played this game before, but with different maps..... Single player campaign was awesome though!

If you don't stand behind our troops. Please feel free to stand in front of them...
PROUD to be an AMERICAN!
AEJustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #310
Tagger

I'll eventually get it for the SP. Since I've played 3 earlier versions of the MP already, I'm not really that interested in getting this for the MP. It'll probably be an interesting break from BF3 if I get tired of that.

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #311
DatGuy

Quote:
I checked mine last night, I have 4 tokens for all my prestigious play

Old 11-10-2011   #312
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

i did mine right before i popped in mw3. i think it didnt "take" cause it was late, hopefully it will update.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011   #313
[SS]Snakebite

According to IW, you can prestige still and get the tokens. It takes 24hrs or so to update. I did all mine the weekend of the dbl XP and for some reason, only 1 token. Guess they didn't want me to be too powerful, muahahahahaha!

I also traded in my old games so, I'm stuck with just one token I guess.

Old 11-10-2011   #314
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

i did all of mine the day of, still not showing up

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #315
SinlessViper

So 1st of all, my history of COD, i played 1,2, UO,3, 4, MW2, WAW, BO, MW3, so id say ive grown up with the game pretty much and now im 23 i would say my opinion is more opinionated as an adult not a kid.

Anyhow, Now since MW2 i 1000Ged that game within a few days and the only parts i enjoyed was Campaign and Spec ops. MP for me was a shambles it just felt confined, campers heaven, BS shots going on and hackers heaven in the end. i ended up selling the game within 1 month i beleive it was.

Then BO came along Treyarchs turn to impress and i can say the Campaign was rather long winded to get to a point that u knew about at the start. As for MP well i loved it the graphics was good, game speed was ok ish, maps where great, and an actual challenge to play online against decent players. yes there was times there was BS shots and Hit marker WTF's going on but it was bareable. I got to somthing like 12th prestige about a month before MW3 was due to be released i sold the game.

So ive compleated the MW3 Campaign on VETERAN within 6 hrs after release and i can safely say the campaign was good i really enjoyed it but it wasnt much of a challenge compared to BO on VETERAN. MP for me is exactly the same as MW2 with more gun options and differently named perks. In my Opinion IW have be super lazy with it and havent improved it atall in my eyes. it looks, feels and plays the same as MW2 which is one thing i was dreading. (i know theres going to be ppl like its becuase your crap). well no its not my Kd is 2.0+ and i got to lvl 41 in less than 5hrs play online. say what u want it doesnt change my opinion. Also to add to the whole lazy thing u can tell it didnt stop there with just MP they re cycled buildings and put them into the Campaign and also a whole map/street i noticed from MW2's MP into MW3's Campaign.

Spec ops in MW3 is good as it was in MW2 but there are people that dont undersand the use of mics to get decent teamplay, personally i put this down to a lack of adult gamers (18+) who dont undersand that a mic is needed for such a game mode.

overall i rate the game 4/10. i wish IW would stop been so lazy and move forward in the gaming world.

Then theres IW's Lies.... yes lies

ok so i remeber this video been released http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f6YAkrZO2c

yay to no last stand!

OH wait! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbHr020dE-A

Fuck u IW liers....

oh and as for no commando? HA BullShit yet again thats still there online ive done it myself

Im not European... Its like Herpes we just got to live with it.
PEW PEW

Forza 4 - Evolution Racing Team

Last edited by SinlessViper : 11-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.
SinlessViper is offline   Reply With Quote