FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2010   #166
Tagger

Good to know. Thanks :)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010   #167
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #168
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
Old 12-14-2010   #169
[SS]Hobo
I'm your Huckleberry...

[SS]Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #170
Bassani

TU4 is out, dunno what the fixes are though. 10 mb patch to download...
Old 12-14-2010   #171
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

*********** The long-awaited fourth Title Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops will be arriving today on Xbox 360, it has been revealed this morning, along with update 1.04 for the PlayStation 3. Both formats are set to receive their update at around 10am GMT, though users are advised that it may take a small amount of time to circulate in their network area.
*********** The Xbox 360’s Title Update 4 fixes numerous issues, most notably addressing the issue that previously prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set, the prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep customclasses and killstreaks after prestige and attending to an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes. Additionally, the update increases headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
*********** PlayStation 3 gamers receiving patch 1.04 will find several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly having been resolved, along with additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. In-game changes are the same as that of the Xbox 360’s Title Update, and you can find the full detail at the official Call of Duty: Black Ops website, http://www.callofduty.com/board/view...4c3bfu7g9079a3.
*********** Set for 10am, the update is most likely circulating the Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network as you read this. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Call of Duty: Black Ops, and other titles in the Call of Duty franchise.
-END-

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index...-hitting-today

Last edited by [SS]Chief : 12-14-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-14-2010   #172
Bassani

I saw this from your CoD link, I MUST try it out as a Ninja user...

• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
Old 12-20-2010   #173
[SS]Hobo
I'm your Huckleberry...

Treyarch's Dan Bunting was a guest on the latest episode of the Major Nelson podcast and he went on to reveal the first downloadable content package for Call of Duty: Black Ops. "First Strike," as the new content is called, is a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 and will be out on February 1 for 1200 MS Points/$15.

The pack will contain four new multiplayer maps and one new zombie map. The maps Discovery and Kowloon are based on areas from the single-player campaign, Berlin Wall is a map set at the famous Checkpoint Charlie in Germany and the best of the new maps is Stadium, set in a hockey rink/athletic complex. Yes, really.

The new zombie map is called Ascension and no info was really given on this map. Expect more news including screenshots in the coming weeks.

Source

[SS]Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #174
Tagger

Still don't have the game yet....a few more days now. I've read there is a mode where you can practice on the MP maps by yourself playing against the AI. Can this be done with a friend?
Old 12-20-2010   #175
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
Still don't have the game yet....a few more days now. I've read there is a mode where you can practice on the MP maps by yourself playing against the AI. Can this be done with a friend?
yeah, you can take friends into combat training with you

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #176
AEJustin1

sweet I know what me and tagger are going to be doing then lol, well presuming you are getting it for 360 tag. I'm getting mine on Christmas as well.

If you don't stand behind our troops. Please feel free to stand in front of them...
PROUD to be an AMERICAN!
AEJustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #177
Tagger

I'll be getting it for my PS3. Shooters and racing go there. Anything else (strategy, RTS) has 360 potential at my house. Thanks for the answer Dat. Sorry Justin. I just gotta do my shootin and racin on the PS3.
Old 12-20-2010   #178
Bassani

These map packs are a bit expensive IMO, especially for what they are offering...
Old 12-20-2010   #179
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Bassani View Post
These map packs are a bit expensive IMO, especially for what they are offering...
at least its 5 NEW maps not like the MW2 packs which had 3 rehashed and 2 new for 15 bucks

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #180
AEJustin1

^^True that. Dang it tag lol

If you don't stand behind our troops. Please feel free to stand in front of them...
PROUD to be an AMERICAN!
AEJustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote