Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2010   #1
Bassani

Gunnar Opticks

http://www.gunnars.com/

Ok, so through another site where I was able to get & save a bunch of amazon e gift cards, I was able to get a pair of these bad boys. After 30 mins of wearing them, I have to say that I am able to look at the PC for longer and harder without my eyes hurting, which is really what they are designed for.

They range in price from $80 - $200. The ones that I got were $80 before any gift cards (which in my case covered the whole thing) Also they are meant for gaming for long periods of time to help relieve eye strain.

If anyone has heard about these before, I suggest them to you, I think that you will be happy with them. If you have never heard of them, they are most certainly worth a looking into.

I may update this in a week when Ive had more time to get use to them, but so far, I love em...
Old 10-11-2010   #2
KAIZER SOSA

I'm sold if they let you see through walls...

KAIZER SOSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #3
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Soooo...what you're telling me; I'll get more kills with these? Sweet!

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #4
Bassani

lol, these things are pretty nice if you play a lot like I do (for hours on end) Simply put, you just don't get eye strain. I got the MLG Phantom ones, the only thing that I don't like about them is that when I put my headphones on, the glasses raise up just a bit, so I have to re adjust the way that they sit when wearing them with the headphones. Slightly annoying, but not that bad.

If you play for hours at a time or if you're at the PC for hours at a time too, you may want to look into a set...