Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2006   #1
MAGGITFODDER
Ensign

Recruitment

Hello SS, My name's Maggitfodder or you can call me Mag. I was curious as to how you guys recruit or how to join up with SS. I've been currently looking into joining up with one of your brother clans (SOTG). The thing is I've been playing Socom since the original (not online though) and I'm looking for a serious, number 1 clan. I play Socom3 currently and I play 5-7 hours nightly. I actually started playing Socom online in Socom2. I only had the chance to play S2 for approx.2 months. In that time, the clan I was in, we had an opportunity to play SS. You guys destroyed us. The name of our clan at that time was (Joe Momma), the leader of our clan was F.O.X002, also known as LAWMAN in S3. But anyway, I was wanting to know how to join or possibly play with you all to see what SS is all about. Thanks for your time.

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome
MAGGITFODDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #2
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

I can't vouch for Rator as to if he is recruiting at this time or not but you're welcome to join us online any night in one of our open rooms. Just check these forums in "Current Location" or our main site www.seasnipers.net and check the scroll bar, we sometimes post up where we are. Welcome to the forums!

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Thanks for the interest, we are currently not recruiting , but we may be soon. Feel free to send me an email with all of your info. Please read through the Volunteer section of the site to make sure you qualify.

Thanks.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #4
MAGGITFODDER
Ensign

I sent you an email Rator. I was curious though as to what info you was needing. Thanks.

Old 06-09-2006   #5
[SS]Rator

anything and everything you can think of

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 06-11-2006   #6
MAGGITFODDER
Ensign

Ok, here's the deal Rator, I talked with SOTG_Byrd and I'm going to look to join up with SOTG here in the near future, but I wanted to say thanks for your time man, I'll keep in touch with ya'll. See ya around.

Old 06-14-2006   #7
[SS]Rator

np, good luck