View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007   #78
the Godfather
Ensign

Although I have been on Live for well over 5 years now , I wasn't really ever a big fan of the xbox console. I was more of a hater on the console because the original x box had 2 good series of games in my opinion that were exclusively theirs.... Ghost Recon 2 and Summit Strike Series .... and the HALO Series. I did appreciate the first RB6 done for the original console but they dropped the ball on that series on a whole to be frank.

I played mostly SOCOM with everyone for a good 3 years.....I was there for the launch of SOCOM 1 publicly and I was there for every fun day of SOCOM 2. I lived with the glitching and cheating and modfications of the game because I enjoyed it so much ....but it started to wear down when the cheaters took the game over and the non-cheating clans were almost the minority.

So.....SOCOM 3 came out.

And it sucked.

Bad.

I beta tested it and I honestly can say I hated it from the very first moment I played it. All the problems in the beta were reported but somehow almost all of them followed into the game at launch. MIA Philly can testify....I truly detested that game from day one and told him it would be the downfall of a great series on ps2.

So 360 launched shortly after. The games were all pretty tacky except for 1.....Call of Duty 2. God I LOVED that game....the hardest single player mode ever on difficult. I played that game for months, they launched GRAW and I was sold. Live has the superior set up for online gamers and has got people good with the acheivement points thing as well. Market place is awesome and the community is growing by the day.

Glad to see the sea snipers here on Live and look forward to anyone else who is jumping over.

the Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote