View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009   #1
[SS]CJ(ret.)

recent phone call

I was amazed to get a phone call from Grifter the other day while at work.

How long has it been? 5 years?

I'll always remember the Sea Snipers and S1. Those were the days.

Too bad you guys switched to FPS. I've tried FPS and socom ruined it for me. If its a fighting game its gotta be TPS. (Also, the cheaters kinda ruined it for me. Can't stand that)

I noticed Snakebite is still posting here. You still in SS snake? I miss seeing you around in ffxi. You would be amazed at this new thing in ffxi called summon burn. You can get 30k+ xp with 4smn, 1corsair, 1 level syncer now. It would blow you away.

Does Deadeye still post ever? A few months ago I noticed it was his birthday but at the time I couldn't post on the forums.

I played a bit of the new socom when it came out. Joined the 503 clan. It was fun for a bit but it just didn't have the same draw on me that the original socom had. I even went and logged onto S1 a few months ago. I was fucking amazed that 1. the servers are still up and 2. there were actually people playing S1 online. Granted it was only like 20 people.

I still play ffxi. Only a few hours a night though.

I'm not sure if any of you guys have ps3 or not. Fat Princess is pretty fun. I play that 4-5 times a week. Its simple, fun, hilarious. The commentator cracks me up.

Thats about it for now. Thought I should drop by to say hi after that call from grifter.

P.S. I really miss flipping Raiden shit. Was so fun to get him all riled up.
[SS]CJ(ret.) is offline   Reply With Quote