Thread: MAG details
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009   #40
wrath-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
Not judging anything yet really or sterotyping anything, just making observations based on the past. I hope it plays well and am curious to see what happens actually.
As am I. I mean, if i had to put odds on this thing being successful.........I'd say 50/50. You do have some valid points about Sony, thats for sure. I just think that any time there is a possibility of a birth of a new genre (and this is really what it would be), I just can't help but get a bit excited. All of us probably started on Missile Command for Christ's sakes. I fear the current generation of kiddies don't know how good they have it.

We shall see. I'd be a fool to say "oh man, I have a ps3, and Sony is God! this game is going to be the cat's ass!" No sir.................not going to happen, but all the same, the glimmer of hope is there.

We all know Sony can mess things up on a grand scale.

Last thing I'd like to touch on. I actually give credit to zipper for trying something so bold. There was a when when they were lauded for their pioneering ways............maybe they can reach that status again (as I have visions of shooting a guy 42 times in socom 2, or playing harvester small in socom 3)

Peace.

wrath-x- is offline   Reply With Quote