View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009   #2
Bassani

Well, make sure whatever they tell you that youre going to get is in writing & in your contract, such as signing bonus and duty stations, so on, so on. If its not in writing, youre not guaranteed shit, so remember that, lol

There wasn't really anything that I didn't like when I was in. Chief may be the best person to talk to where you can address any concerns as Im fairly certain that he will be able to get you your answers. I could be wrong though so don't hold me to it.

It is going to be more or less a choice that you are going to have to make on your own though. Where you may want to join the AF I'm going to come back and say go in the Marines. So this is where you are going to need to make up your own mind on what you want to do.

I will say though, the benefits that the military has to offer are 2nd to none, so keep that in mind if youre on the fence of joining any branch. I think its a very good choice especially with the limited jobs that seem to be out there now. Youll get all the training you need, housing, food, clothing, paid vacations, all that good stuff that Im sure youre already aware of.

I think youre going to need to be a bit more specific on what you want to know though...