View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #2
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Very interesting numbers. Makes sense that CoD would do better on the Xbox as it favors the Xbox (early DLC options for Xbox gamers).

What I do love about those stats is the HUGE increase BF is getting of the shooter market. BF3 only had about 29% of sales compared to CoD. Those stats above indicate BF4 as having 44% of the preorder market. Very nice. I really like the competition. Makes for better games for all.

Also in the article from your link I noticed that the PS4 is winning in a big way in the next gen "war".
Quote:
Reports VGChartz, "Up until the week ending August 24 the PlayStation 4 currently leads in the total number of pre-orders in the US with about 600,000. This is up significantly since E3 where there were only 75,000 pre-orders. The Xbox One is still lagging behind with 350,000 pre-orders. This is also way up since E3 where there were only 45,000 pre-orders."
According to those numbers the PS4 has 63% of the preorder market leaving the Xbox One with 47%.
I do hope MS is saying "DOH!" right now as I personally feel that these numbers have A LOT to do with why their console has the nickname "Xbox 180°".

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 08-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote