View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005   #85
[SS]Steve-O
Presidente

Quote:
Originally posted by heavenly spawn
Donating requires things. Things like money.
Well you know what else requires things, things like money? Bills, Mortgage payments, Car payments, Insurance on the car and the house, oh yeah and gas is becoming a little more expensive. hmmm what else requires things like money, oh yeah food. How do you expect to pay for those things when you have no money? WAIT! I got it, you get a job. WAIT! we have another problem, where do you find a job when your an illustrator? AH! you sell your work to other people... ya that should work.

Quote:
Originally posted by heavenly spawn
But no matter what you say, they did make it so we HAD to pay for the maps. Before, we could donate if we want/could have, but now we're FORCED to handing out 30 bucks (or whatever the cost). That's selling out in my book.
Well besides the facts I mentioned above, you now have a job, your first one to be precise, so you can go out and buy the guide with your first pay cheque. See how our wonderful economy works, work a little buy a little, work a lot buy a lot. I figure your probably making at least minimum wage which is I think around $6.00US(sorry I live in a different country not sure about your labor laws[and yes there are more countries in the world besides the US, but that is another lesson]) so mathematically if you work only 4-5 hours you can easily buy the guide with all the applicable taxes included.

Reward those that want to contribute to society. Is this not a great way to live?

Last edited by [SS]Steve-O : 11-01-2005 at 11:43 PM.
[SS]Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote