View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005   #82
djlotus
Ensign

spawn

No offense man, but your way too young to understand what tranpired. Let me break it down for you. (Rator, please correct me if I am wrong anywhere in this).

Rator worked his ass off on the TWB and the online gaming maps; Socom being one of them. He has done other great work, which you would see if you ever visited Generator Studios site. Award winning work to be exact. He has done all of this; the maps and TWB; for free. whit the exception of a small fee for the TWB, he has not profited a penny. The donations for the maps probably didn't cover the money he could have made, if he was working on a different project for all those hours.

So, his talent is noticed by a multi-million dollar copmpnay. (Not sure which approached him) They say; how would you like to be paid for this work, and get one hell of credit for your company and clan.

You cant buy the type of exposure he will get from this. This will propell his company into the mix, like nothing else could. Think about it. Just calm down and think about it.

I bought the guide as a sign of respect for what he and the Sea Snipers have done for the Socom community. Not to give money to Sony. (Who, by the way, probably aren't getting much more than Rator, for the work on the guide, since Piggyback Interactive published the guide). You want to get pissed at someone, get pissed at your self. If you, and people like you, would have donated to the maps, we may have them this time around. you want it for free, well tough shit.

Try to think about shit before you talk. As for me and my clan, We all bought one. Then we each gridded the maps out at a set measurement. So, we have the maps. And, we all are looking at the same thing. Tactics arent an issue for us.

I for one donated to the maps cause before. And I found a way to it again. It's called: Buy the Statagy Guide

djlotus is offline   Reply With Quote