Thread: Fail!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010   #833
Surreptitious

Well this one needs a story to go with it...unfourtionately my hard drive lost a few of these pictures so you don't get to see the final result :( So the MRAP ran off the road a little bit after they were hauling pankcakes getting away from an engagement. We ended up hiring this truck to come out and put us back on the road. As you can see he tried to lift the entire vehicle while sideways. Needless to say the next few pictures would have shown the truck tip over with the MRAP down the hill. Because it's a crappy mountain side we couldn't get it out without getting rocketed all night and day. So we stayed out there for about 2 days in a pretty scarey part of town takeing out the sensitive items in it and throwing in HE grenades and incinerary grenades. If you've never tried to blow up a mine resistant vehicle, let me tell you it doesn't work. So we had a mutant charred MRAP laying at the bottom of this mountain in a scarey part of town and we get the call saying the MRAP manufacturers need all the broken MRAPS back to study... I think we ended up getting everything outta that hole but the locals got to it and grabbed some stuff.
Surreptitious is offline   Reply With Quote