View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009   #33
[WH]CoronA

Icon14

Let me start by simply saying "Wow..."

Some of you old old schoolers may remember my username but I come here with the full intent of only a couple of people remembering me or the group I gamed with so long ago. I am sure you remember [WH] from the days of old in Socom 1 and 2, eh Rator?

Anyways... I *had* to come say congratulations, at the least. I usually never buy a strategy guide when I purchase a game but today when I went to Gamestop here in Mississippi to pick up my copy of MW2 I seen the guide there and like usual just flipped through it while waiting to pay. Instantly when I picked it up I seen The Sea Snipers and thought to myself "No Way...". Opened the back up and I'll be damn! It made me think back to the old SocoM 1 days and using the maps you guys did of old to layout strategies for our leagues, etc... Heck, when I logged in here I still had an unread PM from you Rator about the old [SS], [WH], and sub forums, LOL!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and say awesome work. It made me kinda proud to see that and be able to know I gamed with ya'll oh so long ago when you got it started. As for me, I do enjoy the games still these days but recently put a ton of money into a new PC I built and based just on that refuse to get anything on console (Yes, I have a PS3 with the new SocoM but I just couldn't get into it like the ole days) that is also on the PC. One look @ what the games look like on PC and the pinpoint accuracy from a 5000+ DPI mouse would make ya never wanna pick up a controller again, haha!

Anyways, Congrats!

-Edit- omg at my old signature, wow lol.. Man, those were the days...

CoronA
Captain
Delta Company

Last edited by [WH]CoronA : 11-10-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Seen Old Sig :)
[WH]CoronA is offline   Reply With Quote