View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Sea Snipers Release R6V2 Maps!

For those that don't know, we have done all of the map illustrations for Socom 1, Socom 2, Socom 3, Socom Combined Assault, Tomb Raider Legend, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, and Call of Duty 4. We are starting our release of the Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 maps with CQB Training. Please feel free to use these maps on your own sites for tactical purposes, but PLEASE download them and host them from your own site. If you are found to just be linking to the map, we will have to ask you to download the image and host it yourself.

You may not edit these maps in any way (no cropping out logos or text, no adding your logos etc), and you may not take credit for them either.

Special thanks to [SS]Bassani and [SS]DatGuy for their help with this particular map, and the rest of the Sea Snipers for their QA testing as well. We hope you enjoy, and we'll be posting up more maps as we complete them.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote