View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005   #72
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Thanks everyone, except you spawn. BTW, we ARE the TWB guys (Myself and Chenzo created it) and we are working with Piggyback to get useable digital versions of the maps out for everyone.

You think we sold out? Let me ask you this, if they came to you and your clan and asked you to WRITE the multiplayer section of the OFFICIAL socom 3 guide, would you have said no?

If they asked you to illustrate ALL of the maps and pay you for the stuff youve been doing for free for 3 years, would you have turned them down?

If they said you and your clan and your company will get full credit in the guide and pay you handsomely for your work, would you have turned them away? Yeah, i dont think so.

It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for us. And I think anyone of you would have taken it as well. As for the digital versions, we are working on it. We cant use them either. So we're all in the same boat. Besides if i did them myself, you would have had to wait until socom 4 came out to see all of the maps anyway.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote