View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #2
PAs_SCORPION
Professional Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
So this R.Marcinko mod on the PS boards has locked every thread i've replied to over there. All i was doing was replying to someone who was calling us out saying that we pushed our SEAL format on Slant Six which is obviously not true. I replied and it got locked. I made a new thread, locked. I made another thread, locked.

Ok, so i come back to the forums after over a year or so and everything i reply to gets locked?! WTF?!

The FIRST time i post on the Infinity Ward forums letting the community know that we've moved, this is the reply i get FROM THE DEVS...

"Glad to have you guys on the new forums. You did a FANTASTIC job on the strategy guide. We all loved it!

So i get that from IW and i get locked at the PS boards. Yeah, i think we made a good choice in games and communities...

wow.. I know. Sorry about that. How quickly people forget.. its a shame. Well if its any consolation to you, you can drop by www.pro-assassins.com anytime and I guarantee your posts will not only NOT get locked, but they may even be stickied.. lol. Yea, their acting like a bunch of D bags over there.
PAs_SCORPION is offline   Reply With Quote