Very awesome.

Not keen at all on these features....:
Quote:
*Vehicles will be in MW2
*P90, M21, G360 will not return
*Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return
*Sniper with silencers will NOT be in multiplayer
I liked those 3 guns...
the air support.....never liked it....ever. If you are going 7-0 you DO NOT need more help...seriously.
I would REALLY like to see an SD sniper....oh well.

And one not mentioned....GL's. Never liked them in ANY game EVAR. It is the only spawn killing weapon effective on 90% or more of the maps and one of the favorite team killing weapons. Boo! Hiss! That weapon is great for actual combat....but for competitive game play it just changes the game dynamic way too much in a negative way.

Mostly however I look forward to this game to save me from the WWII theme we got sucked into.....not a fan of WWII themes....

Oh and Bassani...I hear ya about the CoD6 bla bla. But that is just how everyone sees it....
Quote:
Yesterday Activision Blizzard confirmed some rumors circulating around some of their upcoming titles.

First off, Call of Duty 6 is going to be a sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and is now known as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Gamers can expect the title to hit sometime in fall 2009. Activision Blizzard also confirmed that Infinity Ward will be developing Moder Warfare 2.
http://wire.ggl.com/2008/12/04/activ...s-bond-titles/

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 03-04-2009 at 10:07 PM.
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote