[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   Game Chat (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Looking for SS wally, clan match. (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11988)

Acidrayne777 01-03-2010 07:08 PM

Looking for SS wally, clan match.

hey there I'm just wanting ss wally to get a hold of me for a SS vs. BALZ clan match. Just pm if you want. SS Datguy told me SS wally is the man to get a hold of for that stuff. Our game nights are Tues. and Sat. but for a good clan match I can have any night set up. just give me at least a week to get my elites ready for a night thats not Tues. or Sat. Also Some of the guys are from the east coast and some from the west. (all over North America, and across the pond) So a later time in the day would be better for us. Thanks guys!

And to anyone elses clan that wants to have some clan matches let me know on here or go to Balz.forumotion.net

[SS]Wally 01-03-2010 07:32 PM

We normally have practices and scrimmages on Sunday and Wednesday starting at 1030pmest.

What night works best for you?

We can continue this in a email. Email me at:
wally@seasnipers.net

Acidrayne777 01-04-2010 04:11 AM

Thank you I will e-mail you right away.

sgt.thomas 01-07-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidrayne777 (Post 119161)
hey there I'm just wanting ss wally to get a hold of me for a SS vs. BALZ clan match. Just pm if you want. SS Datguy told me SS wally is the man to get a hold of for that stuff. Our game nights are Tues. and Sat. but for a good clan match I can have any night set up. just give me at least a week to get my elites ready for a night thats not Tues. or Sat. Also Some of the guys are from the east coast and some from the west. (all over North America, and across the pond) So a later time in the day would be better for us. Thanks guys!

And to anyone elses clan that wants to have some clan matches let me know on here or go to Balz.forumotion.net

hi i would like to play some clan matchs how do i join the match thanks

[SS]Wally 01-07-2010 04:14 PM

We had a blast last night playing the [BALZ] clan. Good times.

[SS]Rator 01-07-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt.thomas (Post 119450)
hi i would like to play some clan matchs how do i join the match thanks

You can't join OUR match/s unless you're in the Sea Snipers. I doubt BALZ would let you play if you're not on their team either. You've gotta join a clan to play in a clan match.

BTW, BALZ, great games last night, we had a lot of fun. Nice to play with people that aren't morons lol. Hope you guys had fun too, and i'm sure we'll see you again soon!

Acidrayne777 01-07-2010 05:24 PM

Hey there! We had an awsome time last night guys and can't wait till next week. And ya its great to play with people that just want to have fun and go tactical!

sgt.thomas 01-10-2010 10:32 AM

hi we are recruting if you want to join contact ba w3lsh wolf

[SS]Rator 01-10-2010 04:05 PM

WTF dude, DONT come to our forums and recruit for your clan. I won't delete you, but this is your last warning.

Chenzo 01-11-2010 12:26 PM

You should delete the posts, rator...

[SS]Midnight 01-11-2010 12:27 PM

I would. Accept they really are harmless. Just a jerk thing for the guy to do. Who goes on another clans website to recruit for their own clan??

Chenzo 01-11-2010 02:17 PM

Google bot see's it. Archives it. I dunno.

I'd just do auto-delete on posts like that. (Or edit it and remove the content.)

Acidrayne777 01-11-2010 07:04 PM

Ya its kind of nuts doing something like that. This is a place for people to learn and if in a clan a place to set up matches. But Im glad my guys know to never recruit from others pages. And if I see it I will report it from now on too