[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   Game Chat (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   CoD: Black Ops (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12465)

Bassani 09-13-2010 02:44 PM

yea, but they are $70 more than the regular AX 720s too...

To me it just looks like you're only getting a bag & some print on it...

[SS]Rator 09-13-2010 05:30 PM

buy a sticker lol

Rush 09-29-2010 01:04 PM

A couple vids... Didnt see them anywhere else in this post, so I thought Id throw them up. Only a little over a month to go!

Interview:

Map: Launch

Map: Cracked

Map: Summit

Wager Match Preview:

DatGuy 09-29-2010 05:58 PM

this game is shaping up to be WAY better than MW2. There were just so many terrible design choices in MW2 that seem to be rectified in this one.

Bassani 09-30-2010 07:23 PM

supposedly these are the achievements, they haven't been confirmed though...

http://planetcallofduty.gamespy.com/...fo.Detail&id=2

DatGuy 09-30-2010 07:27 PM

I saw an article on destructoid today that JD confirmed those are the real acheivements

Rush 10-02-2010 12:47 PM

My Favorite:

I hate monkeys - Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs

Sounds very interesting. Silly Munkees

[SS]Rator 10-02-2010 01:21 PM

Like the chicken one in MW2? lol funny, i hope they throw poop at you, then i'll have no issue shooting them.

KAIZER SOSA 10-02-2010 08:40 PM

Just glad there is a Classic Mode with 3-5-7 Kill Streaks like COD4/WaW... seems like I'll be playing most of that and Hardcore Search & Destroy.

Hoping the map design is as intricate yet well implemented as WaW was...

DatGuy 10-03-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAIZER SOSA (Post 131577)
Just glad there is a Classic Mode with 3-5-7 Kill Streaks like COD4/WaW... seems like I'll be playing most of that and Hardcore Search & Destroy.

Hoping the map design is as intricate yet well implemented as WaW was...

Ill probably be playing the barebones stuff....NO TUBES!!!! YAY

AlexXC92794 10-06-2010 06:56 PM

de facto multiplayer of the fall... It looks neat, good effort Dat. Al

[SS]Hobo 11-05-2010 12:22 PM

Bassani 11-05-2010 12:58 PM

I hate Kobe...

[SS]Wally 11-05-2010 01:36 PM

I thought that was a great commercial

[SS]Chief 11-05-2010 04:19 PM

I love Jimmy Kimbel's Clan Tag on his RPG....proud noob!

DatGuy 11-05-2010 04:24 PM

hey Jimmy has Bass' RPG

Bassani 11-05-2010 05:14 PM

mmm, RPG's...

Bassani 11-05-2010 05:16 PM

shotgun guy = Shooter & akimbo pistols = Hobo

[SS]Midnight 11-05-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Chief (Post 132657)
I love Jimmy Kimbel's Clan Tag on his RPG....proud noob!

Heh. Nice.

KAIZER SOSA 11-05-2010 11:18 PM

Just picked up the Black Ops strategy guide today and pretty darn informative, best one you guys worked on to date. The map path way and cut off points are especially cool... for a tactical fiend like myself it's nice to see that.

Good stuff.

[SS]Rator 11-06-2010 12:09 AM

lol thanks KS, you beat me to it...

http://seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12956

Chenzo 11-10-2010 12:27 PM

How to unlock Dead Ops Arcade (and some chievos and avatar item) in Black Ops:

http://cod360.com/node/199

[SS]Midnight 11-10-2010 06:58 PM

Nice. Thanks Chenz. Does it actually work?

Bassani 11-10-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Midnight (Post 132974)
Nice. Thanks Chenz. Does it actually work?

I can confirm...

SoulSurvivor991 11-11-2010 07:00 PM

Great find Chenzo!! Spent about 15 minutes playing. Wonder if there are GP's given for completing the arcade game!?

[SS]Rator 11-11-2010 11:31 PM

I know I got an achievement or two for breaking out of the chair, and entering at least one of those 2 codes into the comp. BTW, the DeadOps arcade game doesn't seem to have a save feature, its kind of like a regular old school stand up arcade game, put in a quarter, play as long as you can without dying then game over.

Bassani 11-12-2010 04:33 AM

Type in "ZORK" That will get you another secret achievement...

[SS]Hobo 11-12-2010 12:52 PM

EPIC!

[SS]Midnight 11-13-2010 09:41 AM

Wow. Double banked shot from across the map on a running target. Epic. Did not looked staged to me. Just a luck shot.

[SS]Chief 11-15-2010 07:39 AM

Guys...here's some codes for you.

In order to redeem the SR 71 Flight Suit (sounds fancy!) enter this code: GYVF8-PF7RY-28D7V-VGWV8-CFGRM. In addition, you can enter R76BQ-CR3MF-G2TTF-9G36R-BQWJD to get the Woods Avatar outfit. Note that these are just for female Avatars – sorry guys. I’ve just tested the codes using my fiancé’s account, and I can confirm that they work – and we don’t even have Black Ops! Hooray for Freebies!

Read more: Enjoy

For your crossdressing character.

[SS]Sabotage 11-15-2010 08:15 PM

[SS]Showstoper 11-15-2010 09:00 PM

I've seen the actual movie, but this is beyond EPIC. LOL

[SS]Chief 11-16-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Chief (Post 133117)
Guys...here's some codes for you.

In order to redeem the SR 71 Flight Suit (sounds fancy!) enter this code: GYVF8-PF7RY-28D7V-VGWV8-CFGRM. In addition, you can enter R76BQ-CR3MF-G2TTF-9G36R-BQWJD to get the Woods Avatar outfit. Note that these are just for female Avatars – sorry guys. I’ve just tested the codes using my fiancé’s account, and I can confirm that they work – and we don’t even have Black Ops! Hooray for Freebies!

Read more: Enjoy

For your crossdressing character.

Okay....the above was a quote from the article. I'm NOT engaged. I just thought folks like Shooter who enjoy cross dressing might have wanted the code for their avatar...

And the Hitler video made me raff a rot....

[SS]Midnight 11-18-2010 07:15 PM

From HERE

Quote:

Hey 360 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)

11/9
* - Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
* - Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu

11/10
* - Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions

11/11
* - Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
* - Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly

11/12
* - Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
* - Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
* - Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option

11/16
* · Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
* · Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
* · Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
* · Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
* · Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
* · Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location

11/17 (full title update)
* · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
* · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
* · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
* · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
* · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
* · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
* · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
* · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
* · Additional online security enhancements

IN PROGRESS

* · Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
* · Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances
* · Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match

Regards,
-JD

SoulSurvivor991 11-18-2010 08:24 PM

sweet!! the fix to the parties in pre-game lobby makes me want to dance!!
Don't C-Walk Onto a Treadmill - Watch more Funny Videos

[SS]Grifter 11-18-2010 10:54 PM

I find it funny how a lot of guys online are making the penis a part of their Player Card emblem...then they jump online and call everyone else gay....Helloooooo.....

[SS]Chief 11-19-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Grifter (Post 133228)
I find it funny how a lot of guys online are making the penis a part of their Player Card emblem...then they jump online and call everyone else gay....Helloooooo.....

-Like- (that's me hitting the like button)

It is pretty funny...there are some pretty creative closet people out there.

[SS]Midnight 11-19-2010 09:27 AM

Also people who are mentally retarded get a kick out of drawing/saying Penis.

NSFW link - (yes it is a retard who is happy about drawing a penis...much like these retards online) http://memegenerator.net/retard-down...e-draw-a-penis

(yes Wally we all know you like the new Midnight.)

Tagger 11-19-2010 09:42 AM

Penis. He said "Penis"........................ahahahahahahahahahhaa

[SS]Switters 11-20-2010 08:55 PM

so here's a link to an album of cod emblems ive got going on facebook. some things cant be unseen, and i wanted to share my pain lol.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...0758&aid=25097