PDA

View Full Version : Altered

Thorn2k
06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
I had this movie in my Netflix queue for some time and I had it coming on the way to my house. However after I read that the same people that did Blair Witch had their hands in this movie as well... i was less than happy. The only reason why i couldn't wait for the movie to come from netflix was so i could send it back right away. The movie came on a saturday and i figured since i couldn't mail it on sunday, i'll check it out. WOW.. Great movie.!!! 15 years ago a group of friends are adbucted by aliens and now, years later.. the friends return to capture one of the aliens that ruined their lives. And took the life of one of their friends. With revenge on their minds and one of them against it, really makes for an interesting night. This alien is VICIOUS. I must say that the special effects in this movie is pretty damn good. The story is very entertaining and pretty original if you ask me. Can't remember the last movie i watched that the alien gets abducted instead. The main characters in the movie have just enough background info to get to know them.. But, not too much where it takes up the whole movie. And leave out enough till towards the end to have some mystery for ya. Like i said before, this movie did not interest me when i found out the same people where tied to Blair Witch. I am so glad now that i sat down and checked it out. Surely a good rent for a sci fi / horror fan.

[SS]Midnight
06-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Hmm never heard of it. I might check it out. Thanks for the review.

Deadshooter
06-23-2008, 02:36 PM
I believe i saw this awhile back it was a good movie. I rented it and it was worth the rent and im not all into sci-fi/horror movies.