PDA

View Full Version : My first attempt at avatar creation

[SS]Dr.Who
12-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Hey everyone............. how does my avatar look? I created it in PAINT...... took 2 weeks and Weeps got it too work on site. Thanks Weeps for the help with ImageReady and getting the finished product to work online.

It is a farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cry from Rator's first creation I am sure but I think it is pretty cool none the less (being made in PAINT anyhow). I am working on another one.. this one had 24 slides, the one I am creating now has 60 slides..yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[SS]ProXimo
12-17-2003, 01:33 PM
Good Job Doc.

Keep it up, it's the only way to learn.

Looks like you got your shot pattern down right. All over the place. LOL. J/K.

[SS]Dr.Who
12-17-2003, 01:43 PM
M6X model, accuracy not the greatest. The next one is looking sweeter. I wish I could make more dimensional graphics, Maybe little pieces blowing off and all............ will continue to tinker............................................ .

[SS]Rator
12-17-2003, 02:27 PM
its not as intimidating if you think it out frame by frame. Imagine what it would have to look like to make it look like it was flying towards you. Rotate it, make it grow larger and not move so far off to the side, make it move only a little bit so it looks like its coming towards you. Good job!

[SS]Dr.Who
12-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Rator I can imagine, and would LOVE to be able to do that. I am just starting to learn the graphics but man I would love to be able to do flying debree. I tried but all I could do was rotate pieces 90 degrees at a time and it looked so fake......blast fall turn drop,blast fall turn drop,blast fall turn drop............... smoke and fire are very hard to try and give life to in PAINT too. I am trying right now. I am also making light that moves across the image....again paint is so very tuff to do these things in (quickly or cleanly)............................

Tagger
12-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Really cool Doc. I'm still learning photochop. I'd love to know that one day I could attempt what you're doing.

[SS]Frost
12-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Looks cool Doc. Keep on practicing so you can do mine.:D

Dementor
12-31-2003, 10:52 AM
I have been playing with 'Puters 25 years, I have to admit I'm impressed. You have the heart, the imagination, YOU just need the tools of the trade ... Rator knows something about that I'm thinking, lol Hella good job I think