PDA

View Full Version : CoD4:MW DLC

MattKS1
03-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I was just wondering if there was a chance of getting any maps for the new DLC. I still use my strat guide you guys did and would really like to see some overheads and tactics for the new stuff. Any chance of that happening?

btw, im from www.CharlieOscarDelta.com, and ran across this from Rator. that's why i'm here.

As for future DLC maps, i don't know yet. It is possible that Brady may do a supplemental mini-guide for any DLC but i have no intel on that, so dont quote me. We will keep you posted with new intel when we can.

[SS]Rator
03-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey bud, i think you messaged me, i havent had a chance to reply. If i get a chance i will do them, but i cannot promise anything yet. Welcome to the forums tho!

MattKS1
03-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Rator;87301']Hey bud, i think you messaged me, i havent had a chance to reply. If i get a chance i will do them, but i cannot promise anything yet. Welcome to the forums tho!

yep, that was me. i just thought i'd throw the idea out there since the community has talked about this. thanks for the welcome and have a good one!

MattKS1
04-05-2008, 09:53 PM
the maps are out and i thought i'd drop back by to see if there was any word on this. you guys could always do some pro-bono overheads and throw em' out on the net ;). i've seen several requests for these.

[SS]Rator
04-05-2008, 10:26 PM
I know, and if i werent so swamped, i'd be doing them right now. If i get the chance, i will and i'll let everyone know, i promise.

[SS]Midnight
04-06-2008, 01:50 AM
I got ya covered Rator. I am working on it:

http://www.what-why-wisdom.com/images/fingerpainting.gif