PDA

View Full Version : Sadam Huessein CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SS]Dr.Who
12-14-2003, 09:08 AM
Thats right boys and girls. THEY CAPTURED HIS RAT BASTAGE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless George Bush (or Carl Rove if you feel obligated) for having the guts to go forward against the world!! Also God Bless ALL THE TROOPS FROM THE WORLD THAT HELPED MAKE THIS THREAD POSSIBLE................

http://www.foxnewschannel.com

NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS ONE, no impersonators need apply. Man I am so excited...........

I am gonna sing (type, lol) a song for you all... hum hum hum *clearing throat* I'm so happy heres the reasons why............ I woke up this morning with multiple inches of snow on the ground, Saddam is busted, and in one week I will be taking my family to New Mexico to visit family for the first time in 3 years.

My Dad will meet his Grandson (my son Kristopher) for the first time. Last time we saw family out west Kimberly (my wife) was pregnant with my little man................ GREAT LIFE RIGHT NOW (family wise) now if I could win a couple million dollars I would have the perfect life financially as well LMAO. Dont get upset with me Prox or Weeps I know money isnt everything, but the choices and options money brings is everything!! LOL Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!!!!!!

JESS7
12-14-2003, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I am watching CNN right now. I too am very excited about it. Way to go Doc...glad to hear things are so great in your life. Things are really great here also. In less than a week, we're going on a mini-vacation also. It's our annual weekend-before Christmas trip to the mountains. I can't wait. We're building our very first house which means actually having room to put all our "stuff"! I love this time of year. Most people start to realize just how Blessed they are and look at the important things in life like family and blessings. This is truly a great Christmas present for all the people of Iraq and the troops who are stationed over there!

Weeper
12-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Yes ... lets hope this news will speed up the return of our troops and provide a safer environment for them now.

[SS]Frost
12-16-2003, 01:39 AM
There is one more fugitive left to capture. Osama

[SS]ProXimo
12-16-2003, 10:35 AM
DOC. Where did you get the idea that I don't think money is everything. The reason I own a business is to become wealthy. I believe you should make as much money as possible. The United States of America has free enterprise for a reason.

To be honest with you. I don't know where you get all these ideas about Weeper and Me. Just because we are nice guys does not mean we are different. Maybe in a good way. LOL

I will still rip someone's face off if they make me mad. I am a trained killer after all. I just choose to fight for good. LMAO.

[SS]Steve-O
12-16-2003, 10:42 AM
There are a few more fugitives to catch.

Example:
Usama Bin Laden
Michael Alfonso
Hopeton Eric Brown
James J. Bulger
Robert William Fisher
Richard Steve Goldberg
Lucky(you know the lucky charm guy) why can't any body get his lucky charms? Where is Michael Jackson when you need him?
Donald Eugene Webb
Glen Stewart Godwin

[SS]Dr.Who
12-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by [SS]ProXimo
The Untied States of America has free enterprise for a reason. LMAO.

God bless the USA.. UNTIED States of America.........lol nicely typed j/k

[SS]ProXimo
12-16-2003, 04:23 PM
LOL, Untied is actually accurate. I fixed it. Type too fast sometimes.