PDA

View Full Version : Lost Odyssey

[SS]Hoopdaddy
03-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Ok I went and rented this game, it has really great graphics. If you don't like playing for 5 mins then watching a 5 min clip over and over trough out the whole game don't pick it up. As far as story its cool. You have to control 3 people in this game and as you wonder around the world you have alot of mini battles. If anyone has played the pokemons its just like that you'll just be roaming around then bam duel time. It comes with for disc its so damn long. I played it 8 hours non stop and only got to the second boss on disc one. The boss are way hard.

The story is about some warriors in a strange time that become immortal but lost there memory. As you go along you start remembering your past and your powers.

If you want to sit down and play a game for along time this would be it. Its seems like they took ideas from a wide range of games and tried to fit them all in.

I hope this helps some of you that have been debating on picking this up. I suggest renting it first to see if you like the gameplay.

Deadshooter
03-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Yes the game is challenging but as you progress through the game you come into control of more people. I stopped at disc four and i had 9 people to control. I stopped because i had to face 4 giant monster with way to much health.

The story is great the graphics are great just way to many video clips. You can skip them but you will miss out on the story.

as for the length of the game its not that long there should be no reason for it to be spread out on four discs.

i got halfway through disc four and i only played the game for 21 hour.

the battle system is the same as Final Fantasy 10 and lower. But if you are a true RPG fan then you should like it.

DatGuy
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
yeaeh its made by one of the original FF creators that MS managed to snag up some how.

I hear its great, but Im too engrosseed in Mass Effect right now to start it