PDA

View Full Version : RB Double Bass pedal curcit

Bassani
02-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Guess this probably belongs in the questions forum but oh well.

Does this make sense to anyone, cuz it sure as hell doesnt to me. Its to have 2 bass pedals going at the same time.

I guess there are ppl that have had 2 standard pedals and just put a Y jack to connect the 2, the problem was that when one pedal was down, the other one wouldnt register the hits.

So Im wondering if anyone understands this diagram and can explain it and maybe break it down Barney style for me.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4199/schematicsil8.png

Chenzo
02-12-2008, 02:49 PM
LOL....

you don't need double bass for Rock Band...

you don't... in fact, I think it'll fuck you up.

And no, I don't get the schematics... heh. I guess the trick would be to have the switch connect the circuit, but then immediately disconnect it even if the pedal is still down...

Bassani
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I know you dont need 2 pedals, but I WANT them, lol. I already have a bad ass BRE, just think of it with 2 pedals. Some of the songs I have problems with when you get the quick double bass, hmm, Ill capture a BRE, your gonna shit cept for where its on Medium, lol.

[SS]Rator
02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Have you tried air drumming some of the fast parts and practice doing it with your feet? I know i can do double bass in RL but its a weird feeling til you get used to it.

Bassani
02-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Yea, just tried that, its pretty tough to move my foot like that, lol

[SS]Rator
02-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Just be like the Matrix where Morphine tells Neo to just think of himself going faster.

Bassani
02-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Umm, the matrix, what that? j/k, I dont watch Keanu. I dont like him, lol

[SS]Rator
02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Basically when you're doing whatever, like running or eating or fighting, if you tell yourself that you can run a little faster, eat one more bite, or take one more punch, you can do it.

Sabotage
02-13-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
Just be like the Matrix where Morphine tells Neo to just think of himself going faster. lol he said Morphine.

I think a double bass would be fun especially for Expert being that the Bass is brutal because there is a beat every other note.

[SS]Showstoper
02-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Those schematics lost me, like a hooker at a nun convention...Break it down for me caveman style....lol, I like to know also about the double bass pedalFENCING