PDA

View Full Version : Conflict: Denied Ops Demo

[SS]Shooter
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Do not download this piece of crap... This game is choppy and has worse graphics than Socom 1. It's laughably bad. Looks like a 1997 James Bond game for PS2.

I literally couldn't believe it, that's how bad it was. I guess they are pretending COD4 and Graw just don't exist...

Yikes.

[SS]Showstoper
02-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by [SS]Shooter
Do not download this piece of crap... This game is choppy and has worse graphics than Socom 1. It's laughably bad. Looks like a 1997 James Bond game for PS2.

I literally couldn't believe it, that's how bad it was. I guess they are pretending COD4 and Graw just don't exist...

Yikes.

I downloaded it, but have'nt played it yet, but yeah...sometimes the downloads do stink....now I'm debating, hmmm...

[SS]Frost
02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks Shooter, from the trailer I watched a few days ago, it did not seem fun at all.

Deadshooter
02-04-2008, 05:15 PM
the first conflict games such as conflict desert storm and desert storm 2 were fun to me you could play four player coop and pick up every weapon you came across but this conflict gives you only to weapions which is retarded

Tagger
02-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Wish I had seen this thread before d'ling this POS demo. Denied Optns is a fitting name though. Just change the word "Operations" to "Gameplay".