PDA

View Full Version : BF3 in the works

voodoo7vin
01-12-2008, 04:02 AM
I hear in this new rendition its supposed to play like the old bf2. But it seems as though the brought some of the ideas from cod 4 as in shooting through walls and armor. Not only will they have all the old weapons but the are supposed to have like 30+ NEW WEAPONS. i also hear they are supposed to have alot of new armor as well. I can tell you this the demo's are sweet as hell. But i cant tell you who showed it to me. All i can say is i cant wait till it comes out.bighands23

[SS]Rator
01-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Cool thanks bud!

Sabotage
01-13-2008, 05:27 AM
I hear you there! But what I've also heard is that they are only making it for Vista which is bull**

[SS]Showstoper
01-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by voodoo7vin
I hear in this new rendition its supposed to play like the old bf2. But it seems as though the brought some of the ideas from cod 4 as in shooting through walls and armor. Not only will they have all the old weapons but the are supposed to have like 30+ NEW WEAPONS. i also hear they are supposed to have alot of new armor as well. I can tell you this the demo's are sweet as hell. But i cant tell you who showed it to me. All i can say is i cant wait till it comes out.bighands23

Uhhhh....BF3 is what game? I dunno all the acronyms....thinkingsm

Bassani
01-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Battle Field

Deadshooter
01-13-2008, 03:30 PM
I believ its called Battlefield: Bad company

and the story id you no longer working for the government you are trying to find some gold bullion

i hope its as chaotic as BF2 i loved that game and it is also coming out for the xbox 360 i dont know about the ps3 though

voodoo7vin
01-13-2008, 03:53 PM
the new release will be called battle field 3 bad company was rendered for xbox therefore it will not be for pc. i could be mistakein but my sources are rarely wrong on first person shooters. There is also a new game in the works thats just like bf2 and cod4 combined but it takes place in america after a nuclear war. Im still trying to squeeze the name outta my source but they are very tight lipped about the name

Sabotage
01-14-2008, 02:39 AM
Yea Battlefield: Bad Company was made for console play and it is single player only. BF3 however is very different, it is another battlefield.

Chenzo
01-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Sabotage
Yea Battlefield: Bad Company was made for console play and it is single player only. BF3 however is very different, it is another battlefield.

Right...

Battlefield 3 is a PC game.

Battlefield: Bad Company is a console game.

I still want BF1942 - 2

Sabotage
01-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Chenzo
Right...

Battlefield 3 is a PC game.

Battlefield: Bad Company is a console game.

I still want BF1942 - 2 Battlefield 1943 maybe?

Deadshooter
01-15-2008, 07:57 AM
i have been looking around and i cant find anything on a said BF3 for the pc i can find battlefield: bad company which is battlefield 3 for console with out the number

and BF2 is the middle then you have BF 2142 i believe so this said BF3 be an expansion pack?

[SS]Grifter
01-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I found a little bit of info...There's THIS (http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/10/09/breaking-battlefield-3-leaked-info/)....Pretty interesting.

Chenzo
01-15-2008, 11:38 AM
this:

Widows Vista and OS X (no XP?!, ed.)

is so silly, I don't know why anyone would believe it.

Yeah, maybe they're no gonna do XP, but if that's the case, then they're DEFINATELY not going to do MACS!? WTF?

It'll come out for XP. Count on it. (85% of all current gaming machines in the world run XP... do you think EA is NOT going to make the game for the biggest market share?)

[SS]Grifter
01-15-2008, 01:07 PM
this:

is so silly, I don't know why anyone would believe it.

Yeah, maybe they're no gonna do XP, but if that's the case, then they're DEFINATELY not going to do MACS!? WTF?

It'll come out for XP. Count on it. (85% of all current gaming machines in the world run XP... do you think EA is NOT going to make the game for the biggest market share?)

We're still talking about EA, right.........?

Chenzo
01-15-2008, 02:54 PM
If/When BF3 comes out for PC, it will work on XP.

Anyone wanna make a bet?

[SS]Grifter
01-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, I think it will as well....But who knows any more with some of the games that are coming out in the very near future. I think it'd be stupid to have it be a specific OS only. Talk about commercial suicide...........

Chenzo
01-15-2008, 03:17 PM
right... that's the point...

lets see, what's the percentages of people using what OS?

- hrm... harder to find than I thought...

Sabotage
01-16-2008, 01:50 AM
If/When BF3 comes out for PC, it will work on XP.

Anyone wanna make a bet? No I totally agree with you on that one because I doubt there are very many gamers that will still be playing on vista by the time this comes out. The percentage of XP players may just go up to 95% if they don't fix it.

Hey late 2008, that's perfect for me because by that time I'll have my new machine up and hopefully broken in.

Oh and this is just awesome:
Built-in auto software updater (no more patches!, ed.)

voodoo7vin
01-16-2008, 03:21 PM
i ahve the auto update software on my pc. but im running vista and it pretty much sucks. way too many bugs. But the video and configuration is awsomedancingban